Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break series 4

Prison Break series 4

Anyone still following Prison Break?

I can't believe it's got a 4th series, after the appalling series 3! It should have ended at series 2 really, but they're milking the cash cow for all it's worth!

Saying that, series 4 sounds interesting, with the government forcing Micheal, Linc and others to work for them to bring down 'The Company', and if they don't they go back to jail.

And best of all
    Spoiler:
    Sarah is back!

The whole credibility of the show went as soon as they threw them back into jail again at the end of series 2, it's just like a prison ochy cochy on the show now, but when you take that on the chin, i suppose it aint that bad!

It one of the best shows ever, i love it, roll on tonight - well tomorrow, by the time i get to see it!
    I've read loads of spoilers for this series and it sounds fab.

Spoiler:
    And yes Sara coming back is the best thing, stupid producers from series 3

tbf there wouldn't have been much point of having Sarah in series 3, as Micheal was locked up in SONAR all season, and she would have been outside, so it's not like we'd have had many Sarah/Micheal scenes anyways. And having her follow Lincoln around like a shadow would have just slowed him down.

At least with her not being in series 3 it gave Micheal a reason to get angry and motivate an escape from SONAR, and essentially her death set about all the events of Series 3

Spoiler:
    she's back though, that's the main thing!

Apparantly there's a lot more of a story to tell and the show will be going on for a couple more seasons! I really hope they don't milk it. For me, this season will make or break the show.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I have one problem with this new series....its on at the same time as CSI Miami AND Ghost Whisperer, so I can't even Sky + it....or maybe I'll Sky + on the boys tv and then I can still watch on my tv, then catch up next day when boys are at school...

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
    I have one problem with this new series....its on at the same time as CSI Miami AND Ghost Whisperer, so I can't even Sky + it....or maybe I'll Sky + on the boys tv and then I can still watch on my tv, then catch up next day when boys are at school...
    haha decisions decisons! do none of the channels have +1 at all? are some repeated over the week? are any of teleport etc?

see all this technology and still we have trouble catching up with our shows

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
    haha decisions decisons! do none of the channels have +1 at all? are some repeated over the week? are any of teleport etc?

see all this technology and still we have trouble catching up with our shows
    I think Miami is repeated on Five US but I HAVE to watch it on Tuesdays lol

I just Sky + it (Prison Break) in the boys living room and then kick them out for me to watch it in there instead

Nightmare eh lol

ive only seen the first few epis of the first season, it was quite good but i never got round to watching the rest
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

downloading eps 1 & 2 as we speak! taking forever!

Loved the first episode, just about to watch the second.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Loved the first episode, just about to watch the second.
    the second has downloaded, but still waiting on the first! grrr!

Thread Information