Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Series (:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie-x View Post
    Ooo last night was goood (:

Anyone watch?
    i've seen the whole of series 4! was too impatient so download them from America when i heard channel 4 would be putting it on a break!

but yeah i watched it again last night! Bree and Gabby and Susan never fail to crack me up haha

Geesh.

If I used all my brain cells at once insteada lining them up one by one then I coulda probably done that.
    But nooo me being me didnt think of that!

Oh god, Susan is soo funny at times. I loved it when she walked in on Catherine doing it lmao. Then walked in again and said 'feelings came back' and pointed at her and said 'Shame on YOU!' IT just reminded me of something at school!

And i couldn't help but cringe when Carlos cracked his shins on the oven door! Made me laugh though lols.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

I watched it. Funnily enough this was the episode I saw In america so it was great again

ooh im intrigued now after seeing a cross in katherines yard, and hearing that lily wrote that dylans dad was murdered i wonder who the man is who is saying he is her dad in next weeks ep.

That was a very unexpected way for the secret of the hit/run driver of mike, Orson apologising whilst sleepwalking. very desperate housewives
    Maisie Mouse

I agree it was unexpected but I thought it made it better, cos just when you think they have forgotten about it, bam! its back again

yes i cant wait to see how this affects every thing now once it comes out, will the police be involved, bree/susan - can their friendship be saved. bree/orson/ - can their marriage be salvaged. orson/ baby benjamin - if things dont go according to plan will he ever get to see his "son" again
    Maisie Mouse

it's a shame that Orson had to be found out, becuase he didn't even known Mike/Susan/Bree at the time of the incident, and now he's been found out it could ruin the life he's set up for himself. he only ran mike over to save his mother from going to jail. I'm not saying I feel sorry for him, but I do sympathise with him a little.

he did know bree, he helped her escape from the rehab centre to helsp rescue danielle from matthew applewhite, why else would he be on wisteria lane in the first place
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 15-09-2008 at 15:18.
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    he did know bree, he helped her escape from the rehab centre to helsp rescue danielle from matthew applewhite, why else would he be on wisteria lane in the first place
    he knew bree but he didnt know any of the residents of wysteria lane. he didnt know mike lived there or that he had connections to Bree.

at the end of the day secrets dont stay buried on wisteria lane whether it is a week or a year they always come out.

So the twins caused the fire not tom, what will lynette do now?
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information