Thread: Tom Chambers Strictly Come Dancing

Tom Chambers Strictly Come Dancing

Im surprised I thought there would have already been a thread on here lol

Tom Chambers (Strictly Come Dancing partner is Camilla Dallerup)

Tom is best known for playing the hospital lothario in BBC One’s Holby City. His hearthrob status was sealed when his character Sam Strachan romanced, and fathered the child of, his boss, as well as engaging in several relationships with the ward sisters.

A big fan of dance and choreography, Tom has proved that he has his eye on winning Strictly Come Dancing by postponing his wedding and honeymoon plans.

Tom says: “I had to tell my wedding guests that it was because of my Holby filming commitments!”

He adds: “I want to become an excellent mover – I can’t wait to learn ballroom and wear the posh costumes. Hopefully I’ll last longer in the competition than I did on the celebrity Weakest Link where I was voted off in the first round!”

also how long does strictly come dancing last (what month will it finish in)

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

megan999 (30-08-2008)

There are two couples more than normal and it's longer than it usually is that's all I know

Go Tom Because he's really into dance I reckon he's going to be brill and definitely win
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 29-08-2008 at 15:13.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information