Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout from Niall / McQueen to Die

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    is one of the going to die? niall is in it for the forseeable future - dead give away he is in the calender!!
    He has to get his comeuppance some time

I think maybe Nana, Tina or Mercedes will die

The actresses who play Jacqui and Mercedes are rumoured to be leaving

James Sutton who plays John Paul leaves with Craig i think

One of Hollyoaks' McQueen sisters is to be killed by their secret brother, Niall Rafferty.

According to the Daily Star, Niall's (Barry Sloane) revenge plot against his oblivious family reaches a dramatic climax in October when he kidnaps the whole McQueen clan, including his mother Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane), who left him in a church after giving birth to him when she was 14.

In an ironic twist to the storyline, Niall captures his unwitting family and takes them to an abandoned church, blowing it up with them still inside. One of his sisters - Carmel (Gemma Merna), Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe), Tina (Leah Hackett) or Jacqui (Clare Cooper) - will not make it out alive.

An insider told the newspaper: "Sadly, one of the girls decided they had had enough and told producers that they wanted out. So what better way than to be blown up in one of the most shocking plotlines of the autumn?

"Regardless of who it is, fans are going to be gutted, as the McQueen sisters are some of the most popular characters on the show."

They added: "All that can be revealed at the moment is that there is plenty of blood and a huge explosion. And one of the McQueen clan is murdered."

i think it will be tina. cant see any of the others leaving at the mo. Im hoping tina ive never really liker her character as much as the other sisters

i don't reckon it'll be tina, as there's the whole russ affair still to come out surely? i reckon it'll be Jackie, as now she hasn't got Max, there's not much point for her to be around, as much as i like her.

nooo not Jacqui I think Tina aswell debs.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

also think if tina dies then of course jaqui will get to look after baby max ( seeing as they think it is tonys baby) something is bound to happen with baby max and the truth about his real father will come out!! it always does

meaning the whole jaqui and tony want a baby storyline can finally end!!!!!

i think tina will die then jacqui and tony fight dom for custody of baby max then it will all come out somehow that the baby is russ's

how does he kidnap the WHOLE family?! there's quite a lot of them

they are filming it near me in upholland- thats what my source was on about!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    they are filming it near me in upholland- thats what my source was on about!!
    sneak in and see whos dead

Thread Information