Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing 2008

Cant wait to see Sam (Tom Chambers)

Strictly Come Dancing judge Bruno Tonioli has posed naked to raise awareness for the Everyman male cancer campaign.

The revealing picture appears in the October edition of Cosmopolitan magazine, which goes on sale on September 11.

Tonioli, 52, posed alongside Strictly professional Camilla Dallerup, who is seen protecting his modesty with a scoring paddle.

He predicted that his fellow judges will tease him mercilessly when they see the picture, saying: "I'm sure they'll take the p**s when they see this, but they're just jealous.

"Actually, Len [Goodman] flashed me once and it put me off my food for the rest of the day. I still haven't recovered!"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/strictly...r-charity.html

Hmm, nice

Erm......I dont know what to say about that photo

No comment!

ahahha, i saw that in the paper the other day, what a laugh Bruno is!

and can i just say fifty two!? has must have a really good surgeon!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Fair play! At 52, thats a fine lil bod he has there. Dunno whether surgically helped or not, but as he's a dancer etc, one would think it could possibly be his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
    Fair play! At 52, thats a fine lil bod he has there. Dunno whether surgically helped or not, but as he's a dancer etc, one would think it could possibly be his own.
    yeah sorry, i meant more his face than his body

loving that the strictly ads are now on the BBC, only a week and a bit to go now!

It's Stroppily Come Dancing

FURIOUS Strictly Come Dancing star Jessie Wallace claims fellow contestant Lisa Snowdon is getting the sexiest outfits.

The fiery ex-EastEnder shed weight especially for the series, and planned to show off her hot new body in super-skimpy costumes.

But the actress, 36, has complained that model Lisa, 36 — George Clooney’s ex — is getting all the most revealing outfits. A show insider said: “Jessie has griped that Lisa is getting the best costumes.

“She says just because Lisa was a model that does not mean that she should get preferential treatment.”

Meanwhile, former S Club babe Rachel Stevens, 30 — appearing on the BBC1 hit kicking off on Saturday — is also complaining about costumes.

Rachel says no to skimpy outfits

SIZZLING Strictly Come Dancing beauty Rachel Stevens has sent ballroom bosses into a spin by refusing to wear skimpy outfits.

The lads’ mag favourite, 30, was expected to send male viewers’ temperatures soaring by peeling off in saucy costumes.

But the former S Club singer has announced that she prefers to stick to long, floaty numbers that cover up her famous figure.

She told TV Biz: “I went for a fitting the other day and they want me to wear this two-piece.

“I was like, ‘Give me a break!’”

The pop star added she would prefer to be “eased in” with more modest looks first.

She added: “I can’t wait to look like a real princess.”

Ironically, fellow contestant Jessie Wallace, 36, has complained that her outfits are not skimpy enough.

Our Strictly spies tell us that Rachel, who has just got engaged to former Family Affairs actor Alex Bourne, 31, is doing brilliantly in rehearsals with her partner Vincent Simone, 29.

And it seems that the pair are already getting friendly, as Rachel has nicknamed Vincent the “Italian Stallion”.

The pro split from co-star Flavia Cacace, 28, in December after being lovers for a decade.

A show source said: “Rachel and Vincent are getting on really well.

“Vincent has well and truly bounced back from his split from Flavia, Rachel has obviously left him hot under the collar as he looks like the cat that’s got the cream — he keeps winking in front of the camera!”

Fellow contestant Austin Healey, 34, the rugby ace, is also said to be one to watch.

However, former tennis player-turned-GMTV host Andrew Castle, 44, seems to be one-love down as his ball skills have not translated to the ballroom.

Our insider said: “Andrew is a fine figure of a man, but he hasn’t quite mastered his dance steps yet.

“It seems the curse of GMTV has struck again — first Fiona Phillips had to be dragged around the dancefloor like a limp puppet by Brendan Cole, then Kate Garraway tried her best last year, bless her, and Andrew hardly seems like Wayne Sleep.”

But that didn’t seem to put off cheeky Strictly judge Len Goodman, 64, as he told Andrew on the GMTV couch yesterday: “Andrew — you’ve got so many things that I never had. Look at your physique, look at the looks, the full head of hair.

“I followed you up a corridor — you’ve got a natural hip-action. I was glued to your buttocks.”

Strictly kicks off with a preview show on BBC1 at 6.30pm this Saturday, and the series gets going properly the following week.

hey, just in case anyone is interested, me and my best friend are writing a SCD blog this year - check it out here. and join the facebook group to get updates!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Thread Information