Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing 2008

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think the thing that annoys me the most about John is that he does the least amount of training, spends most of that reading the paper or on the phone and even his dance partner admits that he doesn't know the steps!!! I mean come on!!! Its a dance contest!

Good on him for losing 2 stone, but its so not on for the other dancers that are training as hard as they can and learning the steps for their dances, only for Mr Sergeant to do whatever (stomp, walk etc) and not end up in the dance off. Come on Joe Public - lets get real!!

Bry - I have to say, I don't find him the least bit entertaining! He is the most arrogant, self opinionated person I have ever seen on the telly, telling Tess week in week out that "his public" will save him, so he's never worried.

Its time he went - if he doesn't this week, he could spell the end of Strictly Come Dancing - lets face it - who would want to take part after seeing this farce going on!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:

Abbie (11-11-2008), Debs (11-11-2008), Jessie Wallace (11-11-2008), JustJodi (11-11-2008), Tuareet (11-11-2008)

Wink

It will turn into a complete farce if John doesn't go this week! I know Jodie isn't as good as Tom, Austin, Rachel, Cherie etc but she is leaps and bounds better than John and is brilliant at ballroom.
    Please vote for everyone apart from John this weekend.

I quite like John. It's only a TV show, and he probably knows that, hence why he's not taking it too seriously. And he did really well in the first few dances, i keep hoping he will go back to those kinds of dances. It's not his fault he gets saved by the public every week, theres no need to so defamatory about him.

Plus everyone else who has left so far has been awfull. So its hardly a farce that he's still there.

I dont really agree, there have been other people who were slightly better than John and have went. I mean they never got a 1!

At first john was entertaining but now hes annoying me! he dosent bother, coz he thinks every week he will be saved and every week he is right, so why should he bother!

He HAS to go this week or its just not fair on the people taking it seriosly, i want to see the dancers that are good at what they are doing and improving every week!!

Ill be really annoyed if he is kept in this week

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debs For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (12-11-2008), Tuareet (12-11-2008)

Smile

Completely agree with you Debs.
    Did you see Rachel and Vincent last night on It Takes Two? She was absolutely devastated to be in the bottom 2. I know it's only a tv program but no way did she deserve to be there instead of John.

WOW I loved Rachel and Vincent last night! AMAZING!!!
    Good to see that she wasnt knocked after week
    John to go!
    Actually Lisa could end up in the bottom 2 looking where she is

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I really shouldn't read the spoilers for who is out each week, but I have to. I still enjoy then watching on the Sunday, but I have to know before I go to bed, who is actually going.

They are all really improving and bar one or two, I wouldn't say there is a clear winner this year tbh

I can resist the result spoiler....just about Apparently Gary Lineker accidentally revealed the result on Match Of The Day last night though... oops!

I thought most of them were pretty good last night. Christine is my favourite though. She just seems so real and genuine and she's improved so much.

i am amazed with the standard this year, everyone apart from John got 30 or above! loving Jodie and wondering if she could pull off a Darren Gough...
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Thread Information