Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradley Branning

i counted nine. ill post them up in a minute
    im back everyone!!!!!!

I thought Stacey was meant to get with Deano. Oh god, no please, not another love triangle.

New arrivals

Deano Wicks will arrive in December, he is Pats nephew and is played by Matt Di Angelo.
    Kevin Wicks arrives after Deano does in persuit of him, in early 2006 and is played by Phil Daniels.
    Carly Wicks also arrives in early 2006 and is Deano's sister played by Kellie Shirley.
    Diane Parish will play a role related to the Wicks family but does not yet have a caracter name. she will alsoarrive in 2006.
    Honey Edwards joins the cast in November. She is played by Emma Barton.
    Jack Edwards is Honey's dad. he arrives in 2006 and is played by David Essex.
    Bert Atkinson joins the cast as a friend of Joe Macer. he is played by Dave Hill and will join the cast in early 2006 also.
    Oliver Cousins is the new Walford doctor. He arrives in December and is staying on for 5 months. he will be played by Tom Ellis.
    Bradley Branning is joining the cast as Jim's grandson. he will be played by Charlie Clements and will join the cast in early 2006.
    im back everyone!!!!!!

Wow.. a lot of new arrivals.. hope they stay longer than Danny Moon
    Super Mod

I take it that he will be the new hearthrob to replace spencer and Leo

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    Well, I care. We can't just have characters come out of nowhere, fit or not.
    As a long time fan of the Jackson clan, when Jim first arrived, he had 6 kids - 4 girls and 2 boys. The character page for Jim was changed and I could never understand why.

Oh, I like this. Kate Harwood said in Inside Soap today that instead of bringing in completely new families it made sense to build back up the ones they've got. Hence the new Wicks. Now maybe she is starting on the Jackson/Branning clan.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    As a long time fan of the Jackson clan, when Jim first arrived, he had 6 kids - 4 girls and 2 boys. The character page for Jim was changed and I could never understand why.

Oh, I like this. Kate Harwood said in Inside Soap today that instead of bringing in completely new families it made sense to build back up the ones they've got. Hence the new Wicks. Now maybe she is starting on the Jackson/Branning clan.
    Oh right, well thats good then. I never knew that Jim had 6 children, I only remembered Carol and April.

I like that they are trying to build up the present families. Dot, Jim and Pat are great characters and all three can do comedy and serious so it will be interesting to see how they react to the newcomers.

WOW someone who has fore thought, building up families already there is alot easier than bringing in families and intergrate them in to the square.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    possibly stacy or ruby????
    I thought Stacey was going to be with Deano Wicks? Sounds good.

The new arrivals also seem to be a mix of ages and pretty balanced between male and females as well, which is good.

- Deano Wicks looks like he is about 18/19 years old. I wish they had given him a better name than Deano though, I know everytime I see him I will think of Dino the pink dinosaur from the Flintstones. . Yabba dabba doo.
    - Bradley Branning is 18 as well.
    - Kevin Wicks must be in his late 40's and I reckon Jack Edwards is in his 50's.
    - Carly Wicks looks like she is 24/25 ish and I think Honey Edwards is about the same age, maybe a bit older and Diane Parish's character will be in her late 30's.
    - And Bert Atkinson I would guess is in his 50's or 60's so it is a good mix of age and gender.
    Last edited by Florijo; 16-11-2005 at 21:00.

Thread Information