Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bradley & Stacey/Callum Spoiler

Bradley & Stacey/Callum Spoiler

from the latest Inside Soap out today

The Battle for Stacey!

Eastenders fans may be rejoicing in Bradley and Stacey's Branning's reunion, but it seems the couple's happiness may be shortlived, thanks to Callum Monks. And while his alter ego is something of a ladykiller, Elliot Jordan is quick to remind Inside Soap that it takes two to tango..
    Stacey's got form - she's not going to be well-behaved for the rest of her life, however much people want her to be," muses the actor, "Viewers love Bradley and Stacey as a couple, but Callum starts to believe early on that she's married to the wrong guy. He thinks if he doesn't have a crack at her, someone else will".
    But what about Bradley? As Callum continues to pursue Stacey this week - revelaing to his dad, Vinnie, that he wants to stay in Albert Square and try to win her over -Will the stallholders's hubby realise that he's got a rival for her affections?
    Callum rates himself as a real casanova, " laughs Elliot. "When Vinnie reminds him that Stacey's married, he replies. Lucky fella, he betta enjoy it while it lasts! Callum isn't worried. He actually quite likes Bradley when they meet, but that won't alter what he wants from Stacey. Poor Bradley thinks Callum this new young guy who he and Stacey could be Mates with -little does he know..."

BORING!!! It's like a broken record....going around in circles....I wouldnt care, but they are recycling the storyline using the same characters....Are EE seriously trying to switch people off????

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (22-08-2008)

eastenders just had to ruin it didnt they?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fareehab4ne1 For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (22-08-2008)

Unoriginal, boring, seen it all before....

Stupid EE Stacey and Bradley can be soo good together but they have to go and ruin every relationship!?!

I think I would think that Callum is quite 'cute' but the way he stares at Stacey just CREEPS the heck out of me! *shudders*

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    Stupid EE Stacey and Bradley can be soo good together but they have to go and ruin every relationship!?!

I think I would think that Callum is quite 'cute' but the way he stares at Stacey just CREEPS the heck out of me! *shudders*
    i dont think hes good looking at all, so it will be a bit stupid if he turns out to be the new "heartthrob"! but i agree, his staring at stacey is so creepy!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Well I love Stacey and Bradley together. But there would be no validation for their character in EE if they would end up being happy. All the happy couples vanish without a trace. Kat and Alfie, Little Mo and her doctor and off course Martin and Sonia.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I found Callum quite umm unattractive
    EE is gonna go and destroy YET another relationship.. I do hope those yahoos are reading our posts , cos I swear ANY OF US could have written A BETTER story than those doody heads,,
    I was sorta hoping they would at least pair up that new "teen" with Callum.....

Oh well

Think of something better than affairs all the time EE!...
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 24-08-2008 at 15:54.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

i really wanted bradders and slutty to work this time but the pic is in the paper and she isnt pushing him away

Thread Information