Thread: Corrie teen vixen in kidnap horror!

Corrie teen vixen in kidnap horror!

As read today on MSN entertainment.

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?...mentid=9139979

Coronation Street's Rosie Webster is apparently set to be 'kidnapped' by her former teacher lover.

Sleazy English teacher John Stape becomes crazed with jealousy when he sees the teen temptress - played by Helen Flanagan - has moved on, according to The Sun.

Rosie apparently enjoys a passionate snog with a hunk she has met on a night out when the teacher-turned-taxi-driver - played by Graeme Hawley - spots her and bundles in his cab to take her home to her parents.

A source told the paper: "She is upset by his behaviour, especially as she was just getting close to her new beau."

And soap insiders say Rosie's ex has not been able to put all his feelings for his ex-pupil behind him.

The source told The Daily Star: "John told Rosie he wanted nothing more to do with her, but it seems his feelings are still as explosive as ever."

Sorry i know this should have been in the rumour part of the site.... apologies xx
    Last edited by tinkerboo; 06-08-2008 at 14:21.

I thought it was maybe Tony who has her kidnapped to make Kevin sell.

I hope when John kidnaps her he takes mum Sally too and none of three of thenm return

Sounds like a good storyline. I heard he was back for Fiz, so it will be interesting to see how this comes about.

its not really kidnapping someone, taking them home to their parents after you caught them out underage drinking!

saying that, there is a strange intensity building in Stape's character that is intriguing me...

Smile

well it is if they've taken you without your consent!

No i dont want him to get involved with Rosie again. I want him and Fiz to get back together and see how things turn out! Bringing Rosie back in to it will just be repetative and boring. And why is he butting his nose in with Rosie being drunk?? If you dont like someone that much you let them get on with it.. instead of taking them home to their family that hates you and you arnt going to get any thanks for it anyway haha. I hate John's character.

Thread Information