Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stacey to become pregnant again Spoiler

Stacey to become pregnant again Spoiler

From the Daily Star yesterday

Today in the Daily Star, it says that Stacey will get pregnant again and be scared of telling Bradley, then when she does tell him he says he will support her decision, so she asks him straight if he wants her to have an abortion but "viewers will have to wait until later in the summer to see Bradley's decision". It also mentions Callum ("Stacey wouldn't put Bradley through the pain of another affair... would she?")

I hope she doesnt have an affair and I hope they keep the baby. I mean Surely Bradley thinks differently after the first time?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (26-07-2008)

I reckon she'll have it this time.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

second bit i have found

Baby blow for Stacey

SEXY Stacey Slater will be rocked by a baby drama after reuniting with estranged husband Bradley Branning. She discovers she could be expecting just weeks after they have got back together. Stacey (Lacey Turner, 20) is devastated because her previous pregnancy sparked her split from Bradley.

Affair
    She fell pregnant before they got married but Bradley (Charlie Clements, 21) made her have an abortion. Within months she was having an affair with his dad Max. They reunited earlier this month and things have been rosy ever since, but she fears the baby news could split them up again. We can exclusively reveal that their relationship will be tested to the limits. In emotional scenes Stacey breaks down in tears as she tells him: "I'm scared Bradley, I think I am pregnant." He replies: "Whatever the result I will support you." But she hits back: "What, like you did last time?" She asks him ot tell her whether he wants the baby or not, adding: "If you can't tell me write it down because I can't spend the next nine months not knowing." Fans will have to wait until later in the summer for Bradley's decision.
    But meanwhile Stacey is tempted into having yet another affair. She catches the eye of hunky newcomer Callum Monks, played by Elliott Jordan, 25. A Walford insider said "Will she really put Bradley through the horror of another affair? Only time will tell."

One happy couple that lasts. That's all I ask!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Whats the point of reuniting them, IF they are going to have Stacey have affair after affair - feels like they are trying her into a new Cindy, which is spoiling the character IMO

now this was out a while ago and the story behind it was that stacey will become pregnant but who is the father max or bradley? because stacey is suposed to be going to sleep with max again
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

i hope she they do keep the baby and stacey doesnt have another affair . I like bracey
    Maisie Mouse

I hope the Stax thing isn't true; it'd just be too repetitive, and going off with someone's dad because you don't like the way they react to something is never going to solve anything. I hope they don't do I who's the father storyline; I have a feeling that's what they'll do with Roxy/Sean/Jack.

I think she'll keep it this time; she's not just a kid anymore, and she's seen what an abortion can do to her and the relationship. I hope Bradley doesn't go on about his work again and say he wants her to have an abortion; he has to mature sometime. He was told about safe sex the last time she had an abortion; I guess it's likely he hasn't taken any notice, unless there's going to be another split condom storyline.

I hope she has the baby this time. For herself, not anyone else.

Thread Information