Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maggie Coldwell (Susan Cookson)

This Morning - 1st August. Susan Cookson who plays Dr Coldwell in Casualty chats about her farewell from Holby.

What will we do without Ab's and Maggie?
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 24-07-2008 at 23:51.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thats rubbish i love Maggie.

I won`t tell you what I said when I read it at DS, but it rhymes with ducking bell
    Maggie is my favourite character

The only characters that will keep me watching now are Ruth, Jess and Adam...
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Two established characters leaving Casualty - will be a big hit for the show but it seems to happen all the time now. At the end/start of every series a character who has been in it for a good few years always decide to leave - I think it has always happened. It's only characters like Charlie who stay for the long haul.
    not just two - simon and zoe are leaving too (see the impending cast change section on wikipedia)

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiaih View Post
    Two established characters leaving Casualty - will be a big hit for the show but it seems to happen all the time now. At the end/start of every series a character who has been in it for a good few years always decide to leave - I think it has always happened. It's only characters like Charlie who stay for the long haul.
    not just two - simon and zoe are leaving too (see the impending cast change section on wikipedia)
    I know they are leaving but you shouldn't rely on wiki for accurate information.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Simon was never going to be a permanent character, but I'm kind of sad to see Zoe go (early next series I think). They never really developed her character past the cool exterior.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophiaih View Post
    I know they are leaving but you shouldn't rely on wiki for accurate information.
    wiki and DS are equally reliabe or should that be equally UNreliable
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Read this somewhere and was utterly devestated, Maggie is by far my favourite charachter on Casualty and it extremely sucks, but let's hope it's only for a break.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

I can't believe it I love Maggie she is such a good character.

Thread Information