Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eastenders hardman 'left for dead'

Eastenders hardman 'left for dead'

Jase and Billy in Enders punch up

Albert Square's Jase Dyer is apparently due to find his criminal past catch up with him.

The hardman, played by Stephen Lord, is attacked by a brutal gang and left for dead, the Daily Star reports.

The attack reportedly occurs on the night of his wedding to Dawn, played by Kara Tointon.

It happens after Jase's son Jay is kidnapped. Jase apparently calls on Billy Mitchell, played by Perry Fenwick, to help him, but - not wanting to get involved in the dodgy dealings - he flees the scene.

Perry is quoted as saying: "You will see a real similarity between these two. Here are two men so desperate to provide for their families that they have been driven down this path of violence.

"Their paths collide but things go horribly wrong. I don't think Billy has thought things through. He doesn't expect to suddenly get caught up in what is effectively a gang war."

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?...mentid=9002346

Well I never saw this coming...

Why does Jase call on Billy's help?
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

thats exactly what made me laugh, the only thing in common he has with the rest of the mitchells is his surname.

yeh billy really wouldnt be the first person id go to for help beating someone up lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Jase and Billy I think not! He clearly doesn't know he's calling on the man who got left in a bed shop and then arrested on his stag night! This is ridiculous, he can't even talk the talk to get them out of anything, let alone fight. The only bit that's right about it is that they'll both do anything for their kids; not going to help though. If Billy isn't Jase's last resort for some help then this is just going to be totally laughable.

Maybe the EE writers are trying to return Billy to his hardman ways he was when he first join EE. He's not going to have Honey for much longer to play happy families with and when Billy first appeared in EE he was knocking ten bells out of Jamie.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Maybe the EE writers are trying to return Billy to his hardman ways he was when he first join EE. He's not going to have Honey for much longer to play happy families with and when Billy first appeared in EE he was knocking ten bells out of Jamie.
    i was thinking that, but then again Jamie was a weedy teenage boy whereas these are multiple football hooligans!

Billy's more about threats too, with the way he blackmailed the money off of Ian in return for keeping quiet about Ian and Janine. We saw his attempts at hard man; Phil and Grant didn't want to know and Johnny Allen's henchman thought nothing of it. He didn't have Little Mo or Honey at that point.

Yeah and he's gonna loose Honey soon so he's no real family left in the square. Phil and Peggy don't give tuppence about him so maybe he will return to his bad-guy ways.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Jase dies on his wedding day.

Read it in Inside Soap but can't say anymore detail because I didn't want to buy it so I was just sneaking a peak
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information