Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 33 Spoilers

Week 33 Spoilers

Monday 11th August
    It's Jim's birthday and he is surrounded by his family and friends. It proves to be an emotional day for all.

Thursday 14th August
    Archie is acting strangely, but then surprises Peggy by saying he wants to bring their wedding forward.

Meanwhile, Tamwar and Libby get their exam results.

Friday 15th August
    Bianca takes Wellard to the vet after Whitney finds him unconscious on the floor in the final visit of the week to Albert Square.

Elsewhere, Ronnie suggests to Roxy that they find a flat together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im not sure whether its on on tuesday or not but there was only spoilers for monday, thursday and friday
    Last edited by di marco; 24-07-2008 at 14:42.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (24-07-2008), Pinkbanana (25-07-2008), TaintedLove (25-07-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Archie is acting strangely, but then surprises Peggy by saying he wants to bring their wedding forward.
    whats with all the rushed weddings recently?

so i take it roxy and sean have broken up, i knew it wouldnt last
    Last edited by di marco; 24-07-2008 at 14:44.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Peggy is pregnant........ and Archie wants to do the right thing

ah so Sean and Roxy have broken up, now I wonder what caused this break up THIS TIME..

Poor old Wellard

maybe they never got married.. it doesn't state anywhere that they did.. it states Ronnie turns up to stop it.. maybe she does..

Is Jim back? or just for this scene??
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post

maybe they never got married.. it doesn't state anywhere that they did.. it states Ronnie turns up to stop it.. maybe she does..

Is Jim back? or just for this scene??
    yeh i know they might not have got married, but i just meant them being together wouldnt last, i thought that when i heard they were getting back together before i knew they were going to get married, if that makes sense

i think, although i might be wrong, that jim is only back for that epi, although i think it was being considered for him to make brief appearances if hes up for it later on in the year, i think thats what i read anyway
    Last edited by di marco; 24-07-2008 at 16:21.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

i really wanted sean and roxy to make a go of it i wish they do get married
    glad jims back for oe episode as i didnt really like the character that much when he was in it but i really miss him now that hes not probably where ive ben seeing him in the uktv gold eps
    poor wellard
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

It looks like an emotional week with Jims storyline and Wellards too.
    Better stock up on the tissues.

Wellard is going to die the day after my birthday. Well that is just going to ruin all the celebrations

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

im not sure whether its on on tuesday or not but there was only spoilers for monday, thursday and friday
    just in case anyone didnt know, theres no epi on tuesday (12th august), instead the previous thursdays epi (7th august) is on for 1hr
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

more detailed spoilers in case anyones interested:

monday
    Bradley's plan to surprise Dot with a visit from Jim is put into action when Stacey persuades Dot to go shopping with her for the day. A flustered Dot, who was supposed to be visiting Jim, reluctantly agrees, while Bradley makes a call on his mobile.

As Bradley heads off to collect Jim from the care home, Patrick, Yolande and Peggy arrive at the Brannings' with decorations to prepare the house for Jim's visit. The living room is fully decorated and samba music is playing just as Ricky, Bianca and the kids turn up. Out on the Square, Stacey and Dot are nearly home, but when Stacey pops into the Minute Mart for some milk, she turns to see Dot nearing the house.

As Dot walks towards her home, she hears music and walks in to find a party. When she realises that Bradley's gone to fetch Jim, Dot tells everyone to leave. However, it's too late as Jim's already arrived. In the taxi, Bradley goes to get Jim's wheelchair, but Jim waves it away – he wants to walk into the house. Unsteady on his feet, Jim walks towards the front door where Dot stands waiting for her husband. Dot tries to send everyone away again, but Jim motions for the family to stay.

Jim's transfixed with the kids as Patrick gives his old friend a beer. Max finally plucks up the courage to go to his father's party, but when Bradley shows him into the house, Jim violently shakes his head, gesturing for him to leave. Max sees Jim holding a photo of Jack and walks away, shaken.

As he leaves, he picks up a voicemail on his phone. Once everyone has left the party, Dot's nervous about being alone with Jim and begins to apologise to him. Unable to speak, he motions for her to lean her head on him.

It's time for Jim to leave and as he unsteadily walks to the car, Dot whispers that she loves him and promises that she'll have him home as soon as she can. They hug, before Dot walks inside to gather Jim's presents. Max, meanwhile, has his own parting words for his father… When Jim's taxi pulls away, he looks back and sees Dot waving from the pavement.

thursday
    Peggy's concerned when she wakes to find that Archie has already left. As she worries where he's gone, Ronnie decides to keep quiet. When he returns, Archie tells Peggy that he needs to clear his head. He's worried about the bad feeling between him and Ronnie.

Archie suggests next spring as a date for their wedding and she begins to worry that he's getting cold feet about the idea. She's also concerned when he suggests she go for a new look when Roxy reminds Peggy of her hair appointment.

After a grooming session in the salon with Suzy, Peggy returns to The Vic with a new hairdo, but Phil fails to notice, while Archie gives her a big wolf whistle. When Archie tells Peggy that he doesn't want a spring wedding, Peggy begins to worry that he's going to call the whole thing off, but she's ecstatic when he reveals that he wants to tie the knot in November.

Roxy, meanwhile, is worried that she'll still be pregnant when she's bridesmaid. Archie and Peggy return from their shopping expedition and Ronnie's disgusted when Archie turns his charms on with Aunt Sal, who's soon eating out of his hand too.

Later, Archie and Peggy's engagement party is in full swing and Archie announces that their wedding has been brought forward to November. However, when Peggy sees Ronnie sulking in the corner, she snaps and tells her to leave for good.

Elsewhere, Ricky and Bianca's sleeping arrangements are causing havoc for them both; it's AS Level results day for Libby and Tamwar; Tiffany's upset when Wellard goes missing; Ian's hanging the money the Masoods curried on a washing line; Suzy agrees to give Chelsea another chance in the salon; Max sneakily rifles through Jack's personal papers in his flat; Ian finds Wellard and returns him to Bianca and Tiffany; Ricky moves a disgusting old sofa into the living room for him to sleep on; Denise warns Suzy of Phil; and Ricky discovers Wellard lying on the floor in the lounge - he's seriously ill.

friday
    Bianca's late for work and finds Tiffany lying on the floor next to Wellard, who hasn't touched his bacon sandwich. Later, Whitney finds Wellard lying motionless on the floor. She immediately calls Bianca who rushes out of the café. Bianca storms into the cab office and tells Denise that they need to get Wellard to the vet quickly. Libby covers for Denise and she quickly drives Bianca and Wellard to the vets.

While at the vets, Denise and Bianca realise that they have more in common than they originally thought . They've both been through heartache and awful relationships and agree that their lives are now about their children. When the vet emerges from a back room, he informs Bianca that Wellard's very ill and should be put to sleep. Knowing that the kids will never forgive her, she decides to take Wellard home.

Once home, Wellard's lies in front of an electric fire as Tiffany strokes him, while Ricky and Bianca reminisce about the good times they've had with him. Despite being besotted with her canine companion, Tiffany tells Bianca: "I think he just wants to sleep, mum." The vet enters the room with Bianca, while Liam gives Wellard one last hug. Ricky walks out of the room and pats him on the head as he goes. As Bianca struggles to hold back the tears, Tiffany gives him a big hug and a kiss. With Tiffany and the kids in the kitchen, Bianca tells the vet that she's ready…

Elsewhere, Denise is having trouble with the radio system at Pat's Cars; Ronnie suggests to Roxy that she move in with her and Sean; and Libby promises Denise that she'll apply to Oxford.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information