Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Brookie, do you remember this?

Did anybody see the adult version, shown late at night with realistic swearing etc., I believe it might have been the last episode to be shown. I set my video but ran out of tape half way through

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Did anybody see the adult version, shown late at night with realistic swearing etc., I believe it might have been the last episode to be shown. I set my video but ran out of tape half way through
    what? when and what channel?

i dont recall?
    Maisie Mouse

It was a few years ago (maybe 5 ?), I don't remember the channel, it was aired late at night, that is why I videoed it, but did not check the tape

are you talking about when they moved it to a late night slot every tuesday??
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

why dont i remember that~???

must have been longer than 5 yrs ago

remember when jimmy killed frank rogers on his wedding day along with tony dixon - those were during his druggie days (the best jimmie corkhill storylines)
    Maisie Mouse

Jimmy killed Frank Rogers and Tony Dixon? Don't remember that, but was not able to watch Brookie for quite a while. It might be the late night episodes I am referring to, as I said, not able to watch it all for a while and then the opportunity to see the last ever episode and I am too stupid to check the video tape

the next part has been put on!

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q6oD37NQkpA"]YouTube - Brookside - Explosion On The Parade - Part Two[/ame]
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Former Brookside star Brian Regan charged with murder

A former Brookside actor has been charged with murder after a man was shot dead outside a Liverpool pub.

Brian Regan, 53, of St Mary's Road, Garston, who played Terry Sullivan in the soap, has also been charged with perverting the course of justice.

Bahman Faraji, 44, was killed in Aigburth on 24 February.

Two other men, Lee Dodson, 42, of Logfield Drive, Garston, and Edward Heffey, 40, of Beloe Street, Dingle, have also been charged with murder.

Mr Regan and Mr Dodson are due to appear before Liverpool magistrates later.

Mr Heffey appeared before magistrates earlier this month.

Brian Regan was part of a gang who murdered nightclub doorman Bahman Faraji, a courtroom has heard.

The former Brookside actor was charged with murder in April, along with three other men who were allegedly involved in the incident.

All four men deny murder.

Regan was accused of being the getaway driver in the crime, where Faraji was killed with a shotgun outside The Belgrave Pub, Liverpool in February.

The 53-year-old went on trial today at Liverpool Crown Court, along with the alleged gunman Edward Heffey, 41, as well as Lee Dodson, 42, and Simon Smart, 33.

Prosecutor Brian Cummings said that Fajari was "lured to his death" before being killed by a "shortened double barrelled shotgun".

Cummings said: "The prosecution allege that Edward Heffey was the gunman who actually shot the victim and that Brian Regan, by arrangement with Lee Dodson, drove Heffey to and from the scene of the shooting, fully aware of the purpose of Heffey's trip.

"As for Simon Smart, the prosecution allege that he orchestrated the murder from a safe distance, making telephone calls to the victim on the one hand and to Heffey on the other to make sure that the victim was in the right place at the right time, ready for Heffey to come and shoot him."

The former actor had previously said of the incident: "I have done nothing wrong and I didn't do anything willingly."

Regan played Terry Sullivan in the Channel 4 soap from 1982 to 1997.

Thread Information