Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Twilight

full review....

as is said i liked the film, i didn't by no way love it,

they missed the essentials like the biology scene and carlisle's back story, they tried to make up for it by showing a big ornimental cross in the back of shot where they frst walk in to the cullen residence, im also gutted they skipped alot of the bella / edward awkwardness at first, one minute they they are not together, they next they are, and i know its a film so stuff has to be cut for pace, but it just seemed to rushed it bits

it also seemed a bit like a crap soap in bits- crossroads or sunset beach, some of the acting was really self concious and awkward- like jacob, mike and the rest of the high school gang.

the vampire casting was spot on- they all really seemed to fit their characters

i think bella is a naff character in the books, so needy and whiney- its worse in the film

robert pattinson- brilliant brilliant - can act and really does "tortured" well

They also missed out Jaspers abilities!!!

i know!!!! rubbish!! they skipped loads

I just watched this movie and i must admit i was kinda let down it wasnt that great

I thought Bella looked more whiter and paler than Edward

The actors playing Bella and Edward did have chemistry

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

I thought Bella looked more whiter and paler than Edward
    I do agree with that!

I've read only the 3 books.
    I've already watched the movie.
    It was good but kinda disappointing
    'coz not all parts were shown or portrayed.
    The book is much better.
    ----------
    A picture is worth a thousand words.

I agree the book is better

But you gotta love edward in the film

Robert Pattinson has reportedly been hit by a taxi while filming his new movie in New York.

According to RadarOnline, the Twilight star was "clipped" by the car at around midday yesterday as he attempted to flee a group of fans in Manhattan.

Onlookers claimed that the actor, accompanied by five security men, was walking back to the set of romantic drama Remember Me when the collision happened. He was unhurt.

A spokesperson for Summit Entertainment has played down the incident, telling E! News: "Robert Pattinson is fine.

"The reports are exaggerated, and the accident was not caused by fans. Production continues."

The representative declined to explain what had happened and reportedly refused to comment on how fans had managed to breach security and mob the 23-year-old earlier in the week.

People magazine has since claimed that Pattinson has now hired his own security in addition to that provided by the studio.

I just watched the movie at the weekend, and I havent read the books,

The movie was good, I wouldnt say brilliant but I would watch again ( in fact I already have)
    Maisie Mouse

Robert Pattinson has apparently been offered a major recording contract with Simon Cowell.

The actor, who contributed to the Twilight soundtracks, is a keen musician who is known to take his music "very seriously".

After rumours emerged that Cowell had offered Pattinson a 'blank cheque', other record companies have now come to the table and a bidding war has been unleashed, reports The Sun.

A source said: "Robert is reluctant to be turned into a pop star - and takes his music very seriously. He is a bit wary of signing up with Cowell who is, of course, associated with The X Factor and pop."

Pattinson, who shot to fame with his portrayal of vampire Edward Cullen, not only sings but also plays the guitar and piano.

DS

Thread Information