Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teeth Whitening

Question Teeth Whitening

Hey guys,
    So some of you may know I got my braces off today + for a long time I had been planning on getting my teeth whitend as soon as I got them off! Now I have them off I have no idea what to do
    So I been doing a bit of research and Blanx toothpaste looks good and Pearl Drops seems to be coming in second.
    I was just wondering if any of you guys have tried these products out and if so what are your opinions on them? Have you guys tried any other safe ways/products of whitening teeth without making them sensitive?
    Thanks! x

i bet youre glad youve got your braces off spicy didnt they clean them there? when my sis got her braces off they cleaned hers and they were really white! not used any whitening products though, sorry
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    i bet youre glad youve got your braces off spicy didnt they clean them there? when my sis got her braces off they cleaned hers and they were really white! not used any whitening products though, sorry
    Well they did clean them, got the glue off with a special polishing thing and then used their special polishing thing and made it look shiny but I want them slightly more white'ish.. and it dosen't look like that just yet so I am looking into whitening toothpaste & yeah I am sooo glad! x

hehe, this sounds so like me when I got mine off.
    I was like yeah I really want to get my teeth really white now, but I havent been using good whitening toothpaste, and would also like to know of some good products

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    hehe, this sounds so like me when I got mine off.
    I was like yeah I really want to get my teeth really white now, but I havent been using good whitening toothpaste, and would also like to know of some good products
    I found out that Blanx claimed your teeth will be whiter within 30 days.. and Pearl Drops claim 3 shades whiter in 2 weeks.. So I fugred Blanx is probably less harmful to the gums right..
    Both products come with a colour chart sort of thing which is helpful too.
    I think I will get Blanx Classic and maybe even Pearl Drops Instant White..
    I am going to see my ortho. tomorrow and I'm going to see if he can recommend anything for me x

colgate whitening toothpaste is really good... I have used the Brilliant Tooth whitening kit and it works over 30 days.. that was really really good.. it comes with a gel and toothpaste that you use everyday..

here is link about the product: http://www.nailz2go.org.uk/brilliant...ening-kit.html
    Last edited by Siobhan; 22-07-2008 at 12:24.
    Super Mod

Oooo my mum has just bought the collgate Whitening toothpaste
    Last edited by Abbie; 22-07-2008 at 12:36.

Thanks Siobhan! & Abbie, let me know how you get on please x

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    Thanks Siobhan! & Abbie, let me know how you get on please x
    spicy.. I have used both the colgate and the brilliant whitening kit.. the brilliant kit is great.. gives you a chart and it does really bring up your teeth, I switched to colgate to keep my teeth white after using the kit.... (kit are a bit expensive to buy all the time)
    Super Mod

Thanks Siobhan! I will try that after I try my new Pearl Drops Daily Shine Tooth'polish' which I bought today! - Dosen't come with the shade chart btw.
    I also got some Dental floss and Retainer Brite thing. I asked my dentist about what brush he recommend and he said the ones that are rechargable are the best and the ones with batteries are rubbish. He recommended Phillips Sonic Care (£50 - no way man!) so I ended up getting the Oral B £15 one which is also recharagable..
    I came home and looked at the plug and it was a wierd one so I need to find the converter now *sigh* maybe that's why it was £15!
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 23-07-2008 at 11:47.

Thread Information