Thread: Phoenix Nights

Phoenix Nights

was anyone else a fan of this? was watching it earlier on this week and it never grows old! shame they only did two series really, i still think the 2nd series was better than the first though
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I just loved it, am a big fan of it and yes, it is a shame they did not do more. But that is better than flogging it until people are sick to death, I suppose. I liked both series the same because I just laughed so much

i loved it the best one was when the episode and the family fun day and the bouncy castle. It was so funny and there was a bit where Jerry goes in to Brians converted toilet that hes made a lkiddie play area.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    i loved it the best one was when the episode and the family fun day and the bouncy castle. It was so funny and there was a bit where Jerry goes in to Brians converted toilet that hes made a lkiddie play area.
    haha thats a great one love the fortune teller bit

"a pound love"

"a pound for two questions, thats a bit expensive isnt it?"

"it is love yeah... and your second question?"

love it! love it! love it! it's a favourite in our halls at uni, we used to watch a few episodes whenever we got back from a night out. It's just comic gold, so funny!

Brian seducing Beverley as he goes up the stairs on the chaif lift "Oooo Beverley the things i'm gonna do to you"

And when the midgets are walking towards the club "how far away are they?"

i like max n paddy
    Last edited by sindydoll; 22-07-2008 at 07:37.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    i like max n paddy
    I wasnt really keen on that spin-off show they had.

i liked max and paddy in pheoni nights but not the spin off. The episode where they are the taxi drivers for Asian Elders! had me in stitches.

Peter Kay has unveiled plans for a Phoenix Nights movie.

Speaking on Real Radio, the comedian said that he has already written the script for a film adaptation of the popular Channel 4 sitcom.

The 38-year-old also revealed that he has been approached by producers, apparently spurred on by the success of The Inbetweeners Movie.

"It's written, I've written it. It's done. They've even asked me, with this Inbetweeners film, if you want to make a film of it," he declared.

However, Kay conceded that assembling the cast for the project would be hard, saying: "The biggest problem is getting everyone together."

Regarding his script, the star insisted that it would live up to any potential hype, adding: "This is funny... the fact that we've got Brian Potter in a wheelchair, and he's in a garage and a truck pulls up and he accidently gets caught in the grill and he goes about 400 miles on the front of a truck up the motorway!"

Meanwhile, Kay also disclosed that scripts for two Christmas specials of Phoenix Nights spinoff Max & Paddy's Road to Nowhere have been penned.

"The funny thing is we wrote two Max and Paddys; me and Paddy [McGuinness] wrote two Christmas Specials that could be full-length films but then we just started doing other things," Kay explained.

that would be amazing!!!

might have to dig out the dvds again!

Thread Information