Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Soapboards Meet

Soapboards Meet

Hey guys, I was thinking, why don't we arrange a big meet for Soapboards?

If we plan far enough in advance, I'm sure we could arrange to all meet up somewhere for a weekend. Probably best for it to be London, hit the shops, see a show, go out clubbing, I dunno, whatever, I'm sure our London members would know what's best to do in a weekend!

What's everyone's thoughts? I'm well up for it if others are!

Current plans for 2010 meet at Birmingham.
    Last edited by Meh; 27-12-2009 at 12:36.

Sounds good! If only I was near London ;[
    Only chance I get to go to London is March 13th next year with History hehe.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

I am up for it. I've spoke to you guys for so long and I still haven't met not one of you - it would be great to meet you all.

Yay I'd so be up for this How handy I live in London Although if we went clubbing it would have to be in four months when I'm 18

There's so much to do though, everyone list suggestions? I'm fine with doing anything...since I live in London I can wander round anytime so I'll leave it to the people who don't If we are going shopping though....Oxford street
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I'd love to meet up. However, my parents don't know I come on here and I don't think my mum would be impressed if I announced I'm meeting up with members of a messageboard that she doesn't know.

If it's after September though I'd definately be able to do it (what my mother doesn't know won't hurt her). If I end up at Bucks uni I'll only be 50mins from London.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Would we all be wearing a red rose in the left lapel of our suits/blouses, whatever so we can recognise us?
    Last edited by Perdita; 19-07-2008 at 21:39.

That's a good thought. Some of us have posted our pics on here but how would we recognise the ones that haven't? Maybe we could all stay in the same hotel.

And if Perdita turns up we'll find out her real name
    Thanks CrazyLea

Hehe you can all have message boards saying all your anmes... like they do at Airports

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Would we all be wearing a red rose in the left lapel of our suits/blouses, whatever so we can recognise us?
    Good idea although I might have to draw one on a bit of paper and stick in on
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I would be up for it but what with my mum not knowing about me being a member here, just cause i haven't got round to telling her yet & It's kinda a bit far for me So i'd be up for it but i don't know if i can.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Thread Information