Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Home And Away' transmission breaks

These episodes are for next week on Fiver Two episodes on each day

Home and Away: Four Weddings and a Funeral
    Monday 4th August on Fiver from 6:00pm to 6:30pm

Tensions run high as the big day looms and jittery Sally faces a difficult dilemma - who will give her away, Alf or Donald? Flynn has to calm Jesse down, while Sophie faces the prospect of missing the wedding, confined to bed as she recovers from the birth

Monday 4th August on Fiver from 6:.30pm to 7pm
    Scott's horse Jacko takes fright and bolts, catapulting Sally and Leah out of the carriage and into the mud in their full regalia. The bride and her matron of honour are far from pleased to face the long, hot walk to the ceremony and are delighted at the sight of Scott riding to the rescue in a borrowed ute - until the heavens open and the entire wedding party is forced to take shelter in the hospital, where Donald presides over a most unusual start to the marriage

Tuesday 5th August on Fiver from 6:00pm to 6:30pm
    Leah makes a shocking discovery, while Jesse has a change of heart about signing Rachel's adoption papers. Will and Hayley attempt to make amends and the wedding ceremony is jeopardised when a suspicious package is recovered from the surf club

Tuesday 5th August on Fiver from 6:30pm to 7:00pm
    The Sutherland house is turned upside down as the day of Hayley and Noah's wedding dawns. Alf can't help reflecting on the past when he closes the shop for the day, while Jesse is forced to make a difficult decision, and Kane reveals his true feelings for Kirsty

Wednesday 6th August on Fiver from 6:00pm to 6:30pm
    Leah decides her recent misfortunes are signs the wedding is not meant to be. Dan tries to talk her round, while Peter leaps into action to ensure everything goes without a hitch

Wednesday 6th August on Fiver from 6:30pm to 7:00pm
    Peter's conflict with Kevin erupts at the reception, but Dan steps in to keep the peace. Hayley decides to put her differences with Scott aside - but ends up kissing Kim

Thursday 7th August on Fiver from 6:00pm to 6:30pm
    Jack and Martha marry, and head to the barn for the hastily organised reception. Ric argues with Macca when he finds the bride's sister waiting outside, while Peter tries to check up on the progress of Zoe's transfer - until the party gets an unwelcome surprise as the wedding cake is brought out

Thursday 7th August on Fiver from 6:30pm to 7:00pm
    The wedding guests try to escape from the burning barn, and as more people emerged injured, the hospital becomes increasingly overrun. Jack is hurt by falling rubble and learns he will need a liver transplant, while Macca is trapped by a falling beam as he rushes into the building to help

Friday 8th August on Fiver from 6:00pm to 6:30pm
    With Flynn's death imminent, his friends and family gather to say goodbye. Ric is too scared to face him, but is encouraged by Alf to do the right thing. Sally and her husband reminisce over happier times, and she grants him his last wish

Friday 8th August on Fiver from 6:30pm to 7:00pm
    On the day of Flynn's funeral, Cassie is overcome with emotion as she reads a poem, prompting Colleen to step in. Sally scatters the ashes, and Alf arranges a tribute to show how much his friend meant to Summer Bay. Meanwhile, Tasha makes a shocking discovery
    Thanks CrazyLea

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

senorita (03-08-2008)

H&A in the UK too close for comfort.

Home And Away is to take a 3 week break from screening in the UK from August 4 to August 25th. But they won't be going cold turkey. Some classic episodes will be played over the break, which has been put in place to prevent the UK from becoming to close to Australia in terms of episodes.

Australia is also taking a two week break due to Seven's coverage of 2008 Beijing Olympics.

There will be 2 hours of H&A each day, with episodes playing at 10am-11am and being repeated at 6pm-7pm. The first weeks episodes consist of some classic weddings and their aftermaths. Iconic marriages such as Sally & Flynn, Noah & Hayley, Kirsty & Kane, Leah & Dan and more recently, Jack & Martha's barnhouse celebration.

More details about the following episodes will be updated when possible.

Home & Away returns to both England & Australia on Monday 25th August on Five & Seven at their respective times.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Whoooo so that means when I gte back I will have 2 weeks to catch up on? I think?
    I cant work it out lol
    and then it will back on the monday anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Whoooo so that means when I gte back I will have 2 weeks to catch up on? I think?
    I cant work it out lol
    and then it will back on the monday anyway
    Yeah, two weeks of current episodes. You can catch up with the Fiver episodes on the demand service.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Whooooo well at least when I come back I wont stay depressed for long, although the long flights on the way home with be agonising cos we havent got direct flights either so I'll be very impatient Thats sounds odd doesnt it! I'll be at the airport impatient to come home Whats wrong with me!

Next week 11th - 15th August

Hunks and Hotties

Monday 11th August on Fiver from 10:00am to 10:30am
    A knight in shining armour rides to Hayley's rescue as Noah Lawson makes an action-packed return to the Bay, receiving a beating for his trouble. Elsewhere, Judith feels broody and Joel wastes no time in making his feelings on the subject crystal-clear, while Vinnie makes a remarkable discovery about Stefan

Monday 11th August on Fiver from 10:30am to 11:00am

Just as the campaign against Gypsy seems to have died down, a menacing call at the Beach House puts her in a spin. Joel's decision to support his daughter by moving back in looks set to put the kibosh on his relationship with Judith, and Dani gives Donald the benefit of her advice, berating him for humiliating Brodie

Tuesday 12th August on Fiver from 10:00am to 10:30am
    Hayley confronts Lisa over her lies, but is urged not to tell Scott anything - the situation is more complicated than she thinks. However, Beth convinces her that the truth must be revealed. The beauty pageant gets off to a flying start when Colleen comes face to face with an old rival, and Ric encounters a mysterious girl with a rebellious streak to match his own

Tuesday 12th August on Fiver from 10:30am to 11:00am

Scheming Angie uses her considerable wiles to persuade a besotted Nick to spy on the Sutherlands for her, while the case against Irene gains credibility. A stranger on horseback catches Dani's eye, and a tearful Morag bids Alf a fond farewell

Wednesday 13th August on Fiver from 10:00am to 10:30am
    Beth's new neighbours cause a stir, while Robbie and Tasha try a spot of matchmaking for Martha. Hyde conceals a painful secret

Wednesday 13th August on Fiver from 10:30am to 11:00am
    Sally struggles to recover from having an intruder in her house, becoming a terrified recluse. Alf has a surprise for Ric, while relations between Matilda and Cassie are icy

Thursday 14th August on Fiver from 10:00am to 10:30am
    Rachel learns it was Jazz who went to Tony's reunion with him, while Jack finds himself with a decision to make that is more terrible than he could have imagined. Cassie discusses her experience of HIV with the students at school, but when Aden hears her speak he panics and runs out

Thursday 14th August on Fiver from 10:30am to 11:00am

Miles is pleased with his return to the dating game with Jazz even though Leah voices her disapproval about the relationship. Nicole makes a bet with Aden that she'll sleep with Geoff, while Morag is uncharacteristically excited as she prepares for her dinner with Ross

Friday 15th August on Fiver from 10:00am to 10:30am
    Belle's relationship with Drew is put under even more strain after Gavin rewrites her article about Sally, painting the former principal as a villain. Geoff is surprised to realise the girls of Summer Bay find him attractive. Martha and Roman get to know each other a bit better

Friday 15th August on Fiver from 10:30am to 11:00am

Miles suspects Jai has a crush on Matilda when the lad is caught smelling her clothes - but he soon opens up with the sad truth. Belle denies she is in a relationship with Aden, leaving him devastated, and Charlie has a bad first day at work when she gets off on the wrong foot with Jack

The week after is X Rated.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Glad to see aden on the list

Shame Im missing it

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post

Thursday 14th August on Fiver from 10:00am to 10:30am
    Rachel learns it was Jazz who went to Tony's reunion with him, while Jack finds himself with a decision to make that is more terrible than he could have imagined. Cassie discusses her experience of HIV with the students at school, but when Aden hears her speak he panics and runs out

Thursday 14th August on Fiver from 10:30am to 11:00am
    Miles is pleased with his return to the dating game with Jazz even though Leah voices her disapproval about the relationship. Nicole makes a bet with Aden that she'll sleep with Geoff, while Morag is uncharacteristically excited as she prepares for her dinner with Ross
    I'm looking forward to these episodes. I really liked Aden and Nicole when they first started living together and had a bit of fun.

I watched the episodes where Flynn died on Friday. I got half way through the first episode and was crying so much I had to turn it off.
    Thanks CrazyLea

OMG This is unfair that im missing pure H&A gold....well it is to me

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    OMG This is unfair that im missing pure H&A gold....well it is to me
    I don't have 5 either and Irish TV is shown no H&W, not even old ones
    Super Mod

Thread Information