Thread: "Horrific" stabbing at T In The Park

"Horrific" stabbing at T In The Park

A 22-year-old man has suffered multiple stab wounds in an attack at Scotland's T In The Park music festival.

Detectives are looking for two men in connection with the incident, which happened in the campsite area at about 12.45am today.

The victim was treated by an onsite doctor then rushed to Dundee's Ninewells Hospital, where he is now in a serious but stable condition.

Detective Chief Inspector Bruce Kerr said: "This has been a horrific assault on a 22-year-old man who sustained multiple stab wounds. It was a very serious incident where a camper was seriously assaulted and stabbed numerous times in the head and body."

Police are trying to trace the two males, whose clothes are likely to be bloodstained, as well as the weapons used, said DCI Kerr.

Another man was found dead in his tent in a separate incident today.

Acts appearing at the festival include REM, Rage Against The Machine and The Verve.

Two people dying at the same event on the same day is shocking.
    Thanks CrazyLea

All these stabbings of innocent lives It's just p'ing me off
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 14-07-2008 at 09:32.

1 death and one man critically ill is shocking.
    I agree with spicy the stabbings are shocking, why kill innocent people, what is the point?

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Poor guy.

Shows that it's not just teenagers going around stabbing each other - what can we do to stop the twenty something generation from killing each other?
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Yep, I mean the Government are quick to judge teenagers... but like Stars said.. what about the 20 somethings + , they're supposed to be role models. How are kids supposed to act??
    I feel sorry f0r the younger kids at 10/11...they're probably growing up thinking it's flipping normal to stab and shoot people to death because it's always on the news and plastered over newspapers and magazines because it's the only thing that happens these days. It has to stop somewhere doesn't it?

There seems to have been an explosion in gun and knife crime in the past few years. I have no idea why, maybe it's been like this for a long time and hasn't been picked up in the media.

I don't know what the solution is. There's no quick fix.

Thread Information