Thread: Hair

Hair

I want my hair curly for my prom on Wednesday, so I really need something to make it stay in as it'll have to be done a few hours before I leave for the prom. Prom's 5 hours long, so I'm worried my hair's going to be a disaster by the end of it. Anyone ever had any good sprays to make curls stay in that they could recommend?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    back in the '60's when the beehive was in,, we girls used something the Japanese giesha's used a lacquer spray, which kept our hair in place the entire day..hence the old saying HELMET HAIR,, I do not know if beauty supply stores still sell the stuff.. it is highly concentrated.. but believe me I can put hand on heart the stuff works..it is nothing new fangled that is out there now Just my 2 euro cents worth

http://www.nextag.com/558472857p/zz2...59BA5394750D41

http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/p..._campaign=ypi1

http://www.folica.com/Davines_Wizard__d4297.html

I use Studio Line Curl Power by Loreal Paris. It says wave defining spray but it does work on curls too. It cost me about 3 quid from Asda and works a treat! I curl my hair every now and then for school. I spray it all over wet hair then again on each like row of curls if you will when they're done. It's a bit like a hairspray but helps curls stay in. It last all day whilst I'm at school so it would probs work for the prom.
    Last edited by Hollie-x; 07-07-2008 at 16:13.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollie-x For This Useful Post:

Kim (08-07-2008)

I've always just brought a good bottle of hairspray, and used most the bottle. When you curl it, make sure you spray each curl as you go along, rather than just doing it at the end. Its more likely to stay that way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:

Kim (08-07-2008)

I just use hair spray aswell, i get the piece of hair i wanna curl, spray the section of hair, curl it then hairspray that piece again after, then when your finished just spray all over again

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

Kim (09-07-2008)

Thread Information