Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BLIND DATE coming back

Danielle Lloyd has revealed that she wants to resurrect ITV's classic dating show Blind Date.

The Celebrity Big Brother contestant said that her shared Mersey heritage with Cilla Black makes her the perfect candidate for a revamped Blind Date.

"I am from Liverpool like Cilla Black and I grew up watching the show," the Daily Star quotes her as saying. "I think the time is right to be bringing it back to Saturday nights - and even more so if they actually had a single girl like me hosting it."

Black presented Blind Date from 1985 to 2003. At the peak of its popularity, the programme pulled in audiences of 17 million.

Davina McCall was last year made the bookmakers' favourite to present a new series of the show.

Please, no. Just because she is from Liverpool does not make her the right presenter

BABBLING Stacey Solomon is set to be the new Cilla Black with a dating show.

The I'm a Celeb winner, 22, will present The Love Machine with Radio 1's Chris Moyles, 37.

Guys and girls on the Sky Living show — dubbed the "new Blind Date" — will choose each other on looks alone.

After two couples answer questions on sex, money and fanciability one pair will win a holiday — although a final twist will give them the chance to ditch their date for a new one at the last minute.

Stacey said: "I can't wait for Chris and I to play Cupid."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-Date-gig.html

reboot in works again with vicky from geordie shore

Thread Information