Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roxy Mitchell Slater - Rita Simons

Quote Originally Posted by owenlee4me View Post
    Call me callous, but if she is such a tart to sleep with 2 fellas in such a space of time, then what can of "mummy" would she be.

It's not as if she was wanting to have a baby!

Under the circumstances and as she does not know who the Father is, perhaps she should just to go away quietly and perhaps have a Legal Abortion and save lots of Heartache for her sister who will be devastated.
    Families have all sorts of secrets, maybe this one should go to the grave with Roxy, (now there's an idea!!)

Maybe better solution than bring a child into the world who will grow up knowing they were the result of their mothers Sluttish behaviour.

And what about CONDOMS, can you not buy them in Walford!!!!
    well said, shes just a slapper isnt she.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Its not just Roxy though. What an earth is Jack doing? He's meant to like Ronnie and Tanya....and as for Sean...well he's probably had most of the women in Walford bar Peggy, Pat, Mo, his mum and sister!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Florijo For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (13-04-2008)

Call me callous, but if she is such a tart to sleep with 2 fellas in such a space of time, then what can of "mummy" would she be.

Under the circumstances and as she does not know who the Father is, perhaps she should just to go away quietly and perhaps have a Legal Abortion and save lots of Heartache for her sister who will be devastated.
    Families have all sorts of secrets, maybe this one should go to the grave with Roxy, (now there's an idea!!)

Maybe better solution than bring a child into the world who will grow up knowing they were the result of their mothers Sluttish behaviour.

I agree totally. She sleeps with both men in such a short space of time. Ok Jack shouldnt have slept with her but hes cheated on Ronnie before so thats nowt new there. Sean will take anything he can get but Roxy is jut a slapper.

You'd think she would have an abortion and never tell Ronnie about any of it. How disgusting is she to do that to her own sister?

To be honest cant stand her anyway. The only reason men like her is because they know they can buy her a drink and she will have her knickers down faster than it takes to say "mines a vodka n coke"

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    Its not just Roxy though. What an earth is Jack doing? He's meant to like Ronnie and Tanya....and as for Sean...well he's probably had most of the women in Walford bar Peggy, Pat, Mo, his mum and sister!
    You mean HE(Sean) HASN'T had those women LOL You forgot Shirley, Heather and Tracy,,, ooooooohhhhhhh he hasnt had Clare yet hee hee..
    Seans most recent conquest or notch in his bed post was Kiesha,, poor poor Gus

Why should she have to go away and have an abortion???? I fail to see your logic... Just cause she has slept with a couple of guys around the same time, doesnt mean that she would make a bad mother.

Lots of people have unplanned pregnancies...

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (13-04-2008)

Unhappy Oh dear what can the matter be?

Well what can I say, except I am not alone in my opinion of Roxys behaviour

It's not the unplanned pregnancy that is the only problem
    it's how it got there

not using condoms, UNPLANNED UNWANTED PREGNANCIES, AND THE BIGGER PROBLEM OF SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES
    or is this a case of burying your head in the sand and thinking, yea I'll be ok
    a totally irresponsible attitude, it's not as if she is a teenager with a crush, she is old enough to know better

is she promoting a healthy sexual attitude, I DON'T THINK SO!!!

There are a lot of young folk who watch this programme, and can be influenced by what they see, need I say more??
    And lets not forget there are some things a girl should not do like sleeping with her sisters fella for goodness sake!

Nah sorry, this stinks, how can anyone think this is ok to do?

There are a lot of young folk who watch this programme, and can be influenced by what they see, need I say more??
    And lets not forget there are some things a girl should not do like sleeping with her sisters fella for goodness sake!

I think you should give young people a bit more credit. We aren't that easily influenced by a soap. What Roxy is doing is obviously wrong...

Also..she could've used condom but one could've split, without Sean or Jack realising, or she could've forgotten to take the pill on one day.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Well what can I say, except I am not alone in my opinion of Roxys behaviour

It's not the unplanned pregnancy that is the only problem
    it's how it got there

not using condoms, UNPLANNED UNWANTED PREGNANCIES, AND THE BIGGER PROBLEM OF SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES
    or is this a case of burying your head in the sand and thinking, yea I'll be ok
    a totally irresponsible attitude, it's not as if she is a teenager with a crush, she is old enough to know better

I never in my post said you were alone in your opinion, but neither Im I. I dont think I need a lecture on the matter either tbh...we are talking about a soap, and I was responding to the comments you made, ie that because a woman sleeps with a couple of guys she is a slapper and she should abort her unborn child!!! Interesting thinking there!

Like Stars said, just because something happens in a soap doesnt mean everyone is going to rush out and do the same!!!!

Moreover, EE is a drama, its not a government education film...

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I'm trying to figure out whats worse - the fact thats Roxy is being labelled a slapper and tart for sleeping with two men in close proximity with each other, or that some seem to think its such an easy thing to do, emotionally, to pop out and terminate a pregnancy, just because its unplanned.

Yes - it should be advocated more about using protection, but then, in soapland, they don't all stand there in the heat of the moment and say - oh hang on love, let me get the condoms out and slip it on before we go any further - do they?! (apologies if too crude)

These things happen, yes its been done before, but so have most storylines in soapworld. And as others have said, just because its on EE, or any other soap, it doesn't mean that everyone is going to go out and do exactly the same things themselves.

I guess I do speak my thoughts out and don't aim to upset any REAL person.
    But a long time back a story line in a soap was actually copied by a friend of a friend, so sadly sometimes things do get taken seriously!

Having said that, yes there will always be those who get caught up in the passion (oh how exciting eh) but maybe its not the moment thats to question, it's the person who they decide to do it with, hence Roxy and Jack,

I would be heartbroken if my sister decided to leap on my fella and then fall pregnant (or worse) can you imagine what that would do to our relationship.

But for a few moments when Roxy knew she was getting into that moment maybe she could of thought of her sister and actually said no to Jack

When all is said and this debate could go round the houses for ever, Rox is an adult and she "must" of known what she is doing, so let her deal with the damage
    Last edited by Jojo; 14-04-2008 at 12:21. Reason: Thread title enciting arguments

Thread Information