Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The X Factor - Live 3 - Big Band

This week I loved Rachel and Eoghan. Rachel nailed that song and it suited her voice down to the ground. Eoghan really performed on stage and everything about it was great except when he closes his eyes as though he's singing a powerful note but it actually isn't that powerful.

I don't know why Daniel is getting such a slating. I think he's got a good voice and although I don't think I'd buy his music, he deserves more credit than he's getting. His wife has hardly been mentioned at all during the live shows and certainly nowhere near as much as Niki's dad was last year. I thought it was a nice touch to dedicate the song to his wife and I don't think he did it to keep himself in - the judges aren't stupid and neither is he.

I like Diana, Laura, Alexandra and Ruth as well. Ruth was massively underrated in the earlier shows and with Purple Rain she showed she can handle a big song.

Overall, Big Band week was fantastic but the performances that stuck in my head were Eoghan and Rachel and Rachel's gave me goosebumps I thought it was so good.
    Last edited by Behemoth; 26-10-2008 at 19:16.

Just wanted to stay the things Diana does with her hands, i like its part of her and its just adds to how different she is

I wanted either scott or daniel to go, but I felt sorry for scott when he went just cos he didnt know what to say

Austin - loved his performance, he's one of my favourites so i dont get why you all dont like him. i don't think he's any more "desperate" than the rest
    I love Austin, he's an awesome singer and he is sooooo hot! Me and my mate were fighting over him last night haha.

Euoghan, Owen or whatever.. I think he's rubbish, he clearly can't sing that well. I really am hearing something different to everyone else . He just whispers really, and it's really irritating.

I agree, I think Austin is a very good singer. So what if he's desperate to win, they ALL are! Also, I thought Rachel's performance was her best yet, I liked her "make over" Eogan was Okay, but not brilliant. He probably gets votes cos he looks cute I think Ruth is good but probably won't win. It was sad when Scott got voted out. I think Daniel should have gone home. IMO if it wasn't for his wife he wouldn't have got this far in the first place. However, I do agree that Scott and Daniel deserved to be in the bottom two. I'm afraid I'm in the camp that doesn't like Diana very much! BTW I hate marmite And I couldn't understand what Laura was singing either
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

I loved Diana this week! as well as Eogan (sp?) he was great
    Ruth was also amazing I mean like wow! and Alexandra

It was a good week actually no one was really awful

Oh and I loved JLS again

i have no idea what song laura was singing either - i have never head it before
    Maisie Mouse

Yeah Laura was very good, I just had no idea what she was singing either

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    There's no-one this year that really wows me, I don't know.. I don't think any of them have probably reached full potential yet.

Diana really does annoy me when she does the thingy with her hands.. I don't get it :/
    Thank you, I thought I was the only one who found that weird.. I think her voice is a bit strange too...
    Super Mod

no i dont like diana either, she has a very specific voice though and will find a category hard to pull off maybe disco will be the one,
    Maisie Mouse

another thing diana does which annoys me when she sings is the little 'yips' or whatever it is when she sings...at the end of each sentanceshe kinda yips at the end.

I'm in camp ruth i am!

Thread Information