Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The X Factor - Live 3 - Big Band

Thumbs up The X Factor - Live 3 - Big Band

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    what exactly is big band
    anything they can add a horn section too basically!

yeah, i thought it was gonna be Bond next week too, the film's out the day before. but then again, Disco week is always a laugh!

in OTHER news, i saw Diana in a taxi on my street the other day! i did a total double take, it was so embarassing, but she smiled at me bless her.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

LAURA WHITE IS AMAZING

My opinions on tonight's performances:

Scott - A good performance, I thought. This guy is soo underrated if you ask me. 7/10

Daniel - It was cheesy. I can't see him improving at all. An amateur performance in my opinion, but still, it was a good vocal so 6/10

Laura - Fantastic. Loved her performance - her best so far. She has lots and lots to give 9/10

Eoghan - It was alright. I thought the performance itself was pretty good, but his voice is average.. 6/10

Ruth - I thought it was brilliant! She has such a good voice and I loved the set up 8/10

Alexandra - Her best performance so far. She does have a good voice and I loved her costume 8/10

Austin - I thought his performance was brilliant. Great stage presence, really got the audience going and a good vocal 9/10

JLS - I thought it was good.. they work well as a band. I think they can get better though 7/10

Diana - I love her voice. She made an old song so contemporary because of her style. She has a mesmerising presence and I do believe she has the X Factor 9/10

Rachel - Her best performance so far. She finally sang something that suits her and really shows off her talent 9/10

Best Performances Of The Night: Laura, Austin, Diana, Rachel

Bottom 2 Prediction: Daniel and Scott

What was Rachel wearing?!

Loved Diana this week. She is very understated, which i like a lot. Laura did an amazing job too. JLS have improved a lot this week too.

Bottom two: Daniel and Eoghan

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    What was Rachel wearing?!
    i know, it was so frumpy! i didn't like her performance actually, it was a total rip-off from Beverley last year and not as good either.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

There's no-one this year that really wows me, I don't know.. I don't think any of them have probably reached full potential yet.

Diana really does annoy me when she does the thingy with her hands.. I don't get it :/

I hate Diana full stop. Her voice irrates me, like Simon said, "she is like Marmite".. & I dislike her totally! And why is she never wearing anything on her feet? I noticed that last week and this week.. Is it meant to go with the whole 'angelic' look or something?
    And her hands when she sings.. Don't get me started

I like Rachel but when she 'sings normally' it sounds like she is still shouting, I guess she's just got a powerful voice, that's all

Austin, something about him I just don't like but singing is alright.

Apart from that they are all pretty good, JLS still do it for me though
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 25-10-2008 at 22:51.

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    I hate Diana full stop. Her voice irrates me, like Simon said, "she is like Marmite".. & I dislike her totally! And why is she never wearing anything on her feet? I noticed that last week and this week.. Is it meant to go with the whole 'angelic' look or something?
    And her hands when she sings.. Don't get me started
    Thank you, i also dislike diana i am unsure why though just have never been able to take to her since she started, but everyone else seems to love her (the whole marmite concept)

good to know there is someone else out there who isnt crazy about her
    Maisie Mouse

Diana's voice has grown on me. Hate the thing she keeps doing with her hands though

theres something about Diana I dont like, im not sure why as I did like her to begin with. havent seen it yet so just watching now, boring performance from Scott I thought, I really dont get how he got this far.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information