Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 'Friends' movie within next 18 months?

Well if a movie came out i would have to see it, i have spent a decade of my life watching friends, and i still watch them on dvd, so i couldnt not watch a movie of it (if it was made)
    Maisie Mouse

Courteney Cox is baffled by recent reports a Friends movie is in the pipeline, insisting she knows nothing of plans to reunite the hit sitcom's cast.

Rumours have brewed since the longrunning show left the air in 2004, after 10 seasons - fuelled recently by castmember James Michael Tyler's claims the six main stars are planning to take Friends to the big screen.

Tyler - who played coffee shop worker Gunther - said, "Friends: The Movie is definitely on. I still keep in touch with a lot of the cast and they say that they are really keen. I am definitely on board to do the film."

But the film plans are news to Cox, who tells AOL, "(There are) No plans for a reunion. I can’t see it happening.”

I can't see it happening either- they would be better off doing another series.

Jennifer Aniston says she is not ruling out the possibility of a Friends movie.

After the success of the Sex And The City films, there has been much speculation as to whether we will soon be able to catch up with Joey, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Monica and Pheobe on the big screen.

When asked whether she would consider a Friends movie, Jennifer said, "anything is possible."

The actress, who is currently promoting her new movie The Switch also spoke about Channel 4's decision to stop broadcasting Friends as of Autumn 2011.

Jennifer, 41, said: "I'll get on it. Let me talk to some people. This is ridiculous! We can't have all these heartbreaks happening. It's being taken off the air all together? Who runs Channel 4?"
    Last edited by Perdita; 28-08-2010 at 14:13.

Thread Information