Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yolande

oh my god i cant wait to see it another cat fight

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Pat and Patrick? That does makes me chuckle. What are everyone's suggestions for the next ridiculous couple?

I can't see Pat and Patrick getting together.. I reckon Yolande slaps her for something different altogether. After all Patrick is going away for a while and leaving Pat in charge, maybe she does or says something about Patrick that annoys Yolande.. Patrick is not even shown signs that he fancies pat
    Super Mod

I didn't think it would, but after seeing recent happenings at the car lot I think it will.

I think this should be funny
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

3 February 2006
    SCORING A PAT-TRICK

Fat Pat gets a triple servicing from Patrick after he sacks her from the car lot and then begs her to return
    Even a lonely 63-year-old woman has her 'needs', and any man who chooses to attend to Fat Pat's really should be paid danger money.

She has four husbands either dead or divorced to her name, countless affairs behind her, and - when she slips into that giant white fur coat - looks like a ferocious polar bear rampaging hungrily around Albert Square.

Then there are her dangly bits. And those pendulous earrings are liable to knock any suitor out for the count should she get carried away.

So spare a thought for that rum-drinking Caribbean lady killer Patrick. After Yolande forces him to sack Pat from the car lot, they discover that they do need her services.

"He can't shift cars to save 'is life," Pat scoffs at them in the Vic. ''E couldn't sell hot dogs at the North Pole."

According to his formidable wife, he must do his best to persuade Pat to return to her job. "Bribe, the woman," Yolande orders. "Flatter her, charm her. Do whatever it takes. Be inventive. Just do it, Patrick."

Bedding her on Tuesday wasn't on the list, but it does the job as he lays under her duvet, still wearing his Trilby.

"Awright, Tiger," Pat growls. "Ready for round two?"

Played for laughs, Pam St Clement is excellent as the insatiable Pat. They do it in the Portakabin on Thursday, and then back in her house on Friday - with him enticed there by a promise of 'whipped cream and pineapple rings'. Now that's what you'd call a Pat-trick...

"So I'm just a notch on your bedpost, am I?" he asks.

"Worth gettin' the penknife out for," she smirks. "You know, there's sumfing abaht a man in a string vest that brings out the worst in me."

Meanwhile, the sensual Yolande also has her desires and, if bed-hopping was an Olympic sport, marathon man Patrick would score gold...

Soapbox, Mirror

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

Cool

Yea a STRING VEST,, only Patrick wears those sorta things.. I mean I remember my ex husband wearing one way back in the 80's yikes..Doesn't exactly LOOK tooo bad on Patrick LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I can't see Pat and Patrick getting together.. I reckon Yolande slaps her for something different altogether. After all Patrick is going away for a while and leaving Pat in charge, maybe she does or says something about Patrick that annoys Yolande.. Patrick is not even shown signs that he fancies pat
    I don't think Patrick does fancy Pat and the same for Pat for that matter. I think they are just doing it for fun and not thinking of the consequences. It's definetly happening though. I can't wait for Yolande to slap Pat!

i love the way eastie does this, for a few months pats the caring, understanding shoulder to cry on for the strays of the square, then they switch her to being the slapper

its the same as what happened with roy and frank they were used car dealers but it should be good and its not the first time pat has had a slap

Thread Information