Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Yolande

It's a pity they have to split up another marriage, unless she goes away to care for some sick relative or friend.

Or be killed off :S
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I hope there will not be any more killing off,
    Spoiler:
    Sean is supposedly going to die, Liam in Corrie and probably Jerry too, we just had a death in HO too
    I would like to see a little bit of happiness for a while and succesful relationships. Too many killings going on in the real world

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (01-07-2008)

is she coming back full time or was that a once off only?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is she coming back full time or was that a once off only?

According to Digital Spy:

When: Spring/Summer 2017

More info: Yolande briefly returned in March for Denise Fox's ill-fated meeting at Minute Mart HQ, but EastEnders' recent trailer confirmed that she'll be back again soon.

As Yolande's appearance in the trailer was so blink-and-you'll-miss-it, there's not much other storyline detail at the moment, but we'll be keeping our eyes peeled for her return.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (24-05-2017)

I reckon she'll end up being Denise's birth mother

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anzyh For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by anzyh View Post
    I reckon she'll end up being Denise's birth mother
    good theory

she is returning

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eas...rueman-return/

EastEnders has revealed the full details on Yolande Trueman's return to Albert Square, as Angela Wynter reprises the role for Patrick Trueman's homecoming.

Fans will remember that Patrick temporarily left the soap in March in hopes of finding and rekindling his romance with his former wife Yolande.

In scenes set to air next week, Wynter ? who starred in the soap as a regular from 2003 to 2008 ? will return as Yolande as Patrick reappears in the square.

When Kim recruits Patrick to dish out love advice in her latest 'Kimfluencer' video, a reluctant Patrick is interrupted by a special visitor: Yolande.

After telling Patrick her boyfriend Anton has thrown her out, Yolande asks to stay with him. But Patrick is unsure, causing Yolande to storm off.

Kim asks Patrick why he isn't fighting to win Yolande back, and Denise tries to convince Yolande to stay.

Following a heart-to-heart with Yolande, Denise tells Patrick to take a chance and tell Yolande how much she means to him before she leaves to go back to Birmingham ? and a man she doesn't truly love.

After going to the launderette to talk, Patrick and Yolande consider if they belong in each other's future.

Talking about reprising her iconic role, Wynter said: "It's really nice. I love the character. I'm really pleased to get the chance to play her again."

When asked how it feels to work with Patrick actor Rudolph Walker again, she said: "Heaven as usual. We have a lovely time filming, and I'm looking forward to exploring their relationship, especially as an older woman now.

"I'm looking forward to exploring seeing if they can grow old together, where the gentleness is, where the fragility is. It's nice to show an older, loving and sometimes sassy couple growing older together. I'm interested in the family dynamic and how Yolande will fit into the family and the larger community outside the family."

EastEnders to explore sexual harassment in Yolande Trueman and Pastor Clayton story

Thread Information