Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ex Eastender's Brother stabbed to death

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I agree with the lack of facilities for youngsters probably being a large part of the problem, kids these days have nowhere to go or it is far too expensive.
    There has been very little for youths to do for years, but we didnt have this knife culture or such anti-social behaviour 20/30 years ago.

I agree we need to invest more in young people, providing them with places to go and with things to do. However that I feel is only part of the answer. The decline of values, and respect...along with the breakdown of family life has a big part to play in this too IMO.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

There was also an interview that Brooke and Linda Robson did on Richard and Judy today, talking about that. If those badges are available in shops etc I'll definitely pick one up/buy one.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I could not watch it, I had to change channels as I just got too upset, welling up as I am writing this. It has got to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    There was also an interview that Brooke and Linda Robson did on Richard and Judy today, talking about that. If those badges are available in shops etc I'll definitely pick one up/buy one.
    I think you can only get them by sending off for one by post...i am sending off for one today

Sig dedicated to Charley

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx-Vicky-xX For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (04-07-2008)

Where do you write to? I would like to get one too.

Thanks. For anyone else:
    To get a badge and show your support, send a stamped addressed envelope to Ben’s Knife Campaign, 1 Virginia St, London, E98 1SN. Delivery may take up to 28 days.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (04-07-2008), Perdita (04-07-2008), Xx-Vicky-xX (05-07-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Thanks. For anyone else:
    To get a badge and show your support, send a stamped addressed envelope to Ben’s Knife Campaign, 1 Virginia St, London, E98 1SN. Delivery may take up to 28 days.
    Thanks for that i couldn't find my news paper for the address so thanks for doing it

Sent mine today so just gotta wait for it now then i will put it on my bag

Sig dedicated to Charley

Gangland bosses want revenge for stabbed Ben Kinsella's death

A notorious London crime gang has put out a contract on the heads of 16-year-old Ben Kinsella's killers.
    By Justin Penrose And Laura Armstrong 6/07/2008

Ben Kinsella

Related Articles
    Exclusive - Ben Kinsella's best pal: "I blame myself"
    Exclusive: Parents of murdered Shakilus Townsend thank heroine who tried to save their son
    Boys aged 10 and 12 stabbed in Kennington in broad daylight
    More Sunday
    Have your say on What are you talking about? in our Forums
    News picturesRelated Tags
    ben kinsella, knife crime

(What's this?)A notorious crime gang has put out a contract on the heads of Ben Kinsella's killers.

Associates of the vicious Adams family have vowed to carry out revenge "hits" for the 16-year-old's bloody death.

An underworld source told the Sunday Mirror: "His killers had better be watching their backs as they messed with the wrong person. Whoever they are, there is a contract out on their heads.

"If they're caught and sent to jail they'll get attacked inside and, if no one goes down for it, they'll be in for it outside.

"This senseless crime was carried out in the heart of the Adams gang turf.

"Whoever is proved to have done this will never be able to rest. They will be got in the end."

The Adams family, from North London, is one of the country's most feared and notorious crime gangs.

The vicious group was set up by "godfather" Terry Adams in the 1980s, along with brothers Tommy as financier and Patsy as enforcer, although it's not thought they are behind this threat.

The crime empire is believed to have been worth £200million after years of extortion, drugs running and contract killings.

Ben - brother of former EastEnders star Brooke Kinsella - was stabbed 11 times in a brutal attack after a row in Shillibeers bar in Islington, North London, last Sunday.

Three suspects accused of his murder appeared in court on Friday. The prosecutor refused to read out their addresses, saying "there may be reprisals".

The suspects - Juress Kika, 18, Michael Alleyne, 18, and Jade Braithwaite, 19 - were all remanded in custody by Highbury Magistrates' Court.

The trio will be kept away from other prisoners.

Police were last night investigating whether Ben was threatened by a gang before he was murdered, and have spoken to Ben's workmates at an internet cafe.

Ben had stopped a group of children stealing a bike and the eight gang members launched a five-month campaign of intimidation against him.

Friend James Law said: "Ever since we stopped them stealing that bike, they would come in every week or so and ask where it was. When we wouldn't tell them, they'd shout that we'd be sorry because they'd set their brothers on us."

James, who worked with Ben for five months, added: "Ben was a great person to work with. It is awful to think that he might have died just because of a stupid feud over a bike."

This is not the answer

No it really isn't. You don't deal with violence through more violence
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 06-07-2008 at 14:12.

No its not the answer, but I think there is some justice in that these people should be made to suffer, ie feel scared and have to watch their backs. Otherwise they are just sat there in a cosy prison cell getting free B&B...whereas Ben's family as going through turmoil and pain. It would be nice for them to feel some of that too. Am I totally wrong here???

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Thread Information