Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ex Eastender's Brother stabbed to death

No, you are not totally wrong, they should feel the fear that Ben no doubt felt when he was stabbed and realised he was going to die But killing them is not right, the killings need to stop alltogether, not continue in revenge acts.
    Last edited by Perdita; 06-07-2008 at 18:00.

Unfortunately far from getting better it appears to be getting worse:
    Four men, including a teenager, were stabbed to death in London on Thursday.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I sent off for the badge, but must say I am rather confused with the design. I think it shows the letter 'K' with a jester's hat on top or some kind of crown, if I did not know where I got the badge from, I would not know what it is meant to represent (well, I still don't, to be honest ) Is the 'K' meant to represent Ben Kinsella or knives or what? Any of you have any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I sent off for the badge, but must say I am rather confused with the design. I think it shows the letter 'K' with a jester's hat on top or some kind of crown, if I did not know where I got the badge from, I would not know what it is meant to represent (well, I still don't, to be honest ) Is the 'K' meant to represent Ben Kinsella or knives or what? Any of you have any idea?
    Ben did a drawing saying 'Kinsella' he was a great little artist and wanted a family logo, so when he died they took the K that he used in that logo and put it on a badge

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Ben did a drawing saying 'Kinsella' he was a great little artist and wanted a family logo, so when he died they took the K that he used in that logo and put it on a badge

Thank you, it makes sense to me now and I agree, the design is very artistic, I just did not understand the meaning of the letter 'K' before.

Anti-knife campaigners have hit out at popstar Katy Perry for posing with a blade for a publicity shot.

The 'I Kissed A Girl' singer was branded "out of her mind" for glamorising knives, reports The Telegraph.

Perry's "edgy" publicity photograph emerged following the death of 16-year-old army cadet Joey Lappin, who was stabbed in Liverpool and died from his injuries. Police said the youngster, who lived with his family in Old Swan, had been "attacked without provocation".

The photograph shows the 23-year-old singer clasping a three-inch flick knife. Richard Taylor, 59, the father of Damilola Taylor, said: "This woman's behaviour is unacceptable. She must be out of her mind to pose for a picture like this. There is nothing glamorous about knives - they wreck families."

Sources said the picture was taken by Terry Richardson for Perry's new LP One Of The Boys, but has not been selected for use.

Perry will be in Liverpool next month to host the MTV Europe Music Awards.

Stupid girl and stupid promoters that let her

Thread Information