Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 'Ard his chips

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by aitker View Post
    Couldn't they just let him die peacefully of old age in his sleep?? They just can't leave anything. Not exactly a ratings winner is it?
    I can't think of any of my dogs that have died peacefully in their sleep! So for me, this is for once, pretty realistic!

I was amazed to read that Wellard is 14 though - has it really been that long!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aitker View Post
    Couldn't they just let him die peacefully of old age in his sleep?? They just can't leave anything. Not exactly a ratings winner is it?
    I can't think of any of my dogs that have died peacefully in their sleep! So for me, this is for once, pretty realistic!
    i agree ems. ive never had a dog but i dont think ive had a cat whos just died peacefully in their sleep cos of old age. theyve all had something wrong with them due to old age and have been put to sleep
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

It hardly ever happens nicely, which is why so many dogs end up being left at the vets to be cremated. The only one I can think of is when my dog was taken to the vets for something and given some type of treatment, but later died in front of the fire. I hope someone remembers to phone Robbie and Gus, it would be totally unrealistic if they didn't know.

This is about the only way they can actually write him out, other than the unrealistic peaceful death. He could never have had an operation which he died during, as no vet would operate on a dog of this age because of the anaesthetic.

I wonder if he'll be up for best exit next year
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Good idea,, lets nominate him, since none of the humans have really made a DRAMATIC exit as of late,,, unless u wanna count MAY going out as a Crispy Critter

Well Honey won't be up, that's a sure fact. I can imagine May being up, and Wellard probably, because it's going to be a sad exit even without considering the amount of time that he's been on the show. I don't think a dog's been up before, so he might also be up because it's something different.

haha id love it if wellard was up for best exit lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Good idea,, lets nominate him, since none of the humans have really made a DRAMATIC exit as of late,,, unless u wanna count MAY going out as a Crispy Critter
    Well if Battley from Emmerdale can win an award at the Soap awards why not flee ridden Wellard.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

He has to win an award!!!!!!!!!!!
    He cant just die for nothing

Thread Information