Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev Alahan (Jimmi Harkishin)

does this mean we will be seeing more of amber? she is brilliant, like a teenage blanche, caustic! she is totally under used and when she is given lines she manages to steal the entire scene

I hope it means more of Amber! Its about time. All he has done recently is stand in the Rovers or the shop.

I like amber, shes so funny. dev i can give or take. lol

Cool A meaty purchase for Dev Alahan

From Corrieblog

Mr Seven Shops is about to become Mr Eight Shops, when Coronation Street's Dev Alahan buys the kebab shop following Jerry Morton's departure.

I was wondering how Eileen would get her regular fix of meat products of dubious origin, but I can relax now. But it's bad news for Darryl, who apparently wanted to carry on the family business, and presumably it won't go down well with Amber once she finds out that her dad has upset her boyfriend.

It seems that Corrie's bosses are putting their faith in Jimmi Harkishin (Dev), giving him this plot as well as the Nina/Tara love triangle. The poor man has been relatively plotless for years.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

yuck, i was hoping this was the last we'd see that of that kebab shop
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

There's already been a million and one women in the life of the Devster including Deirdre Barlow and it looks like he's going to get another notch on his bedpost soon. Yup, Dev Alahan will get a new love interest on Coronation Street with the arrival of flirty Jodie Morton who opens up a takeaway on the cobbles.

Actress Samantha Seager, 32, will play Jodie, says The Daily Mirror. Dev (Jimmi Harkishin) will be smitten by her as well as her pizzas, burgers and fish and chips. Samantha has appeared in Casualty, Where The Heart Is and Doctors. A Corrie source told the paper: "It was decided to give the character a new love interest and let Dev do what he does best - charm a lady in his own inimitable way.
    Well its not her

Former Star Wars actress Ayesha Dharker has joined the cast of Coronation Street as another of Dev Alahan's love interests.

The 31-year-old Bollywood actress - who appeared as Queen Jamillia, the Queen of Naboo in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones - will play Prem (Madhav Sharma) and Nina Mandal's (Harvey Virdi) daughter, Tara.

On her arrival, Dev (Jimmi Harkishin) finds himself torn between mother and daughter.

Dharker's first scenes are due to air in mid-October.

Dev Tears Off A Strip

Dev Allahan blows a fuse when he finds daughter Amber (Nikki Patel, 18) half-naked with Darryl Morton (Jonathan Dixon, 19).

The pair are busted when Dev (Jimmi Harkishin, 48) brings new love Tara (Ayesha Dharker, 31) back to the flat for a takeaway.

You can catch all the drama next Friday, October 24, on ITV1.

aww poor Amber, her and Darryl are so cute together! and Dev can hardly talk about misbehaving!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Dev Allahan blows a fuse when he finds daughter Amber (Nikki Patel, 18) half-naked with Darryl Morton (Jonathan Dixon, 19).

The pair are busted when Dev (Jimmi Harkishin, 48) brings new love Tara (Ayesha Dharker, 31) back to the flat for a takeaway.

You can catch all the drama next Friday, October 24, on ITV1.
    Brings Tara back for a takeaway? :lol

Thread Information