Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev Alahan (Jimmi Harkishin)

Cool dev and sunita

where have dev and sunita gone? i cant remember them going anywhere or have they gone into the twighlight zone!!!!!

Dev has been forced to leave the soap temporarily to seek treatment for his drug addiction. The powers that be can't think of a way of explaining his absence or anything much to do with Sunita while he's gone so we'll see very little of her until Jimmi Harkishin rejoins the soap later this year.

CORONATION Street's first Asian baby is being planned as romeo Dev Alahan and wife Sunita start a family.But it is not all sweetness and light as viewers see Dev return to his old womanising ways after Sunita becomes pregnant.The storyline is a huge boost for drug-shame actor Jimmi Harkishin and co-star Shobna Gulati, 38.A Corrie source said: "Despite Jimmi's drug problems, he is well liked by the hierarchy and so is Shobna. The pregnancy plot, with its many twists and turns, shows their commitment to the characters."Dev, deprived of attention, will have flings, leaving Sunita feeling she's just the brood mare for his Alahan dynasty.The source said: "Dev and Sunita being lovey-dovey for too long bores the viewers, so Sunita is going to go through hell after she finds out she is pregnant. She's heartbroken by his affair

Jenkate - what's your source?

Sounds like a good storyline. I wonder how it will fit in with the actor who plays Dev being off work?

sounds good

i got it from the hollyoaks spoiler forum, things from this website are generally true

so devs gonna have an affair and deidres gonna have an affair, mmm i wonder
    ;) ;) soap_angel ;) ;)

Quote Originally Posted by soap_angel
    so devs gonna have an affair and deidres gonna have an affair, mmm i wonder
    just what i was thinking.

i have always thought there was still a spark between those 2.

EWW! Sorry but I don't want any more Dev and Deidre tongue sandwiches. They put me off my food. Although- excellent way to diet before the summer

what is it with Deidre does she have to go after almost Every man on the street she's had Ray Mike Ken Dev etc
    Last edited by dddMac1; 22-03-2005 at 16:03.

Thread Information