Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: I'm having a baby!!! woooooo

good to chat to you today ems, little L is soooo cute on the phone bless him

all back from assesment, i have a very loud aneasthesist who will be making me all numb!! he took great delight in telling me all about the size of needles and how much it should hurt so now im bricking it haha! i told him id rather not know so he kept on!! he was very loud!

told me all about what will happen as last time it was a blur as wasnt planned, which i know they have to tell me but again id ratehr not know!! But apparently it will be made an enjoyable experience for me, which makes me laugh, how on earth can laying on a table being sliced open while awake be enjoyable?????????? we shall see!! and he said when baby lifted out hell drop the curtain....... i said can he not as ill probably faint at sight of blood haha!

so yeah anyway this time tomorrow ill have my baby!! will be glad one the op all over i think ill be having nightmares tonight!!

Oooooooooooo gosh so exciting!!!!! Can't wait to hear bout lil Aims!! Gonna make all of our days I think

Awww this is really exciting even though every keeps saying it, but it is CAnt wait!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmas Pudding View Post
    good to chat to you today ems, little L is soooo cute on the phone bless him

all back from assesment, i have a very loud aneasthesist who will be making me all numb!! he took great delight in telling me all about the size of needles and how much it should hurt so now im bricking it haha! i told him id rather not know so he kept on!! he was very loud!

told me all about what will happen as last time it was a blur as wasnt planned, which i know they have to tell me but again id ratehr not know!! But apparently it will be made an enjoyable experience for me, which makes me laugh, how on earth can laying on a table being sliced open while awake be enjoyable?????????? we shall see!! and he said when baby lifted out hell drop the curtain....... i said can he not as ill probably faint at sight of blood haha!

so yeah anyway this time tomorrow ill have my baby!! will be glad one the op all over i think ill be having nightmares tonight!!
    He's funny isn't he!! Just think, when we first started chatting, I'd only just found out I was pregnant with him and now, here we are and you are talking to him on the phone, and having a proper convo with him

Will be thinking of you tonight and tomorrow - I think I'd be like you and would rather not know aswell, but my morbid fascination would have me trying to peer over the curtain

Take care and can't wait to hear about her arrival....

Baby day todayyyy!!

Good luck + hope everything goes fabby!
    Will be thinking of you guys ;)
    xx

Good luck and all the best xx

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Baby Day update here.

Thread Information