Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm having a baby!!! woooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Aww a new year baby

now that would be an xmas surprise if that happened
    im crosing my legs until ive opened my pressies if it does

looooooool! Debs!
    You really have made me just fall off my bed!!

sorry!!!

did you hurt yourself !!!!

Ive fine

You'll end up being the one in more pain :S but I think its really sweet thats shes a christmas/new year baby. So would you prefer it, of she got here before new year?

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post

got a scan on thursday to see how big she is as at last scan she wa big!! i keep having nightmares that im going to give birth to a 15lber
    Im sure you wont, when is she due again?
    my due date has changed now to the 3rd jan, but i think shell be here before, she will be if i have a section which is looking more and more liekly!

i just hope she lets me have xmas day at home and not make an appearence!
    All the good ones are born in January 2 days after my birthday
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

why do you think your having a section Debs is there complications? I only knew I was having a section 1/2 an hour before I had Marley. Get the cod liver oil and orange juice down you as if you have to have a section you won't be able to move for a fortnight.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

[quote=Hollie-x;627250][quote=Debs;627119][quote=Abbie;627115]

QUOTE]

All the good ones are born in January 2 days after my birthday
    A lot of good ones are also born in February, especially on 28th

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    why do you think your having a section Debs is there complications? I only knew I was having a section 1/2 an hour before I had Marley. Get the cod liver oil and orange juice down you as if you have to have a section you won't be able to move for a fortnight.

i had a section last time because labour took ages and connor was not coming out. This time baby is measuring 3 weeks bigger still. Had scan on thursday and she still big. So it looking more and more likely ill have one. Also in in so much with pelvis, back, leg and she is pushing down very hard that i'm at the stage where i think sod this, i can have a planned section almost 2 weeks before due date and that will suit me

and at scan it showed i had more fluid that i should and that the cord was in a strange place its in front of babies face almot like shes playing with it! Lady said its important to remember that as soon as my waters go, i get on my hands and kness and stick bum in air and get to hospital as it can cause problems Which is ok at home but not practical if im in middle of road on school run!!!

I coped quite well after last section, spent 3 days in hossie and went home, next day was scooting around on my bum putting away all the stuff wed been given and having a good tidy up, Dave kept telling me to rest and i wouldnt, coz im a stubborn cow!!

i just cant imagine the size of this lump if i go over my due date!!! speaking to consultant on monday and then will make a descion, but obv if she decides to come before then ill have a good go of squeezing her out!

I had to have a section cause Marley got stuck and refused to budge 36 hours I was left in pain for with only 2 paracetamol to bring down my tempature as I had an infection in my womb. My bumb was too small I stopped growing at 30 weeks and had to go to the hospital everyweek for a scan as they were convinced that Marley wasn't growing they were discussing bringing her out early. They kept telling me that baby was very small and if I did carry full term it would be lucky if baby weighed more than 5lb. Turns out I had very little water baby was hiding up the back and she weighed in at a whopping 8LB. Good luck for Monday can't wait until Little Yellow Soapboards makes her grand entrance.
    Last edited by Chloe O'brien; 30-11-2008 at 00:11.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I had to have a section cause Marley got stuck and refused to budge 36 hours I was left in pain for with only 2 paracetamol to bring down my tempature as I had an infection in my womb. My bumb was too small I stopped growing at 30 weeks and had to go to the hospital everyweek for a scan as they were convinced that Marley wasn't growing they were discussing bringing her out early. They kept telling me that baby was very small and if I did carry full term it would be lucky if baby weighed more than 5lb. Turns out I had very little water baby was hiding up the back and she weighed in at a whopping 8LB. Good luck for Monday can't wait until Little Yellow Soapboards makes her grand entrance.
    That was much same with connor, his head was to fat to get through bless him, other than that labour was fine so was gutted to have a section!

thanks hun, i cant wait either, ive had enough now and just want her out so i an return to my sort of normal self again!!

Thread Information