Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: I'm having a baby!!! woooooo

Aww, bet your excited at the same time though

Hope it all goes well huni!! This time next week you'll be snuggled up with your little one We definately have to make a point of meeting when i'm back in pompey so i can welcome your new arrival.

Not long to go at all! All the best
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

I bet you can't wait until you get those thigh high bright yellow wellington boots back on Debs just after they push your hospital nightie up to you waist and wheel you in to theater.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Horny Holly View Post
    I bet you can't wait until you get those thigh high bright yellow wellington boots back on Debs just after they push your hospital nightie up to you waist and wheel you in to theater.

im more looking forward to seeing dave again his sexy green hoie outfit , last time they didnt have any to fit hi bum and he split the trousers

my friend hubbie got some bright green cloggy type shoes to wear too, os i really hope he gets them!

im not looking forward to the op tbh, last time it was a emergency section so after a very tiring 4 days of contractions and 12 hours of proper labour i jut let them do what they want, i remember bits but was so tired!! this time im going to be wide awake and oooo nervous! I always spend 2 days before a op crying so that will probably start tomorrow!!!

although last night i thought she was arriving, had bad pains on and off all day, and all through the night i was in agony but this mroning they seem to have stopped, shes a stubborn baby and is wating to be evicted!!!

3 days to go though!!!!!!

Oohhhhh it's all exciting!!
    Ahhh you never know, she could pop out at anytime!
    If she does.. make sure you're in Asda (apparently you get a years supply of free stuff)
    Good luck! xx

ive been told asda and mothercare!!

i just nipped to woolies and thought oh i hope it dosent happen here, theres sod all for me

Quote Originally Posted by Xmas Pudding View Post
    ive been told asda and mothercare!!

i just nipped to woolies and thought oh i hope it dosent happen here, theres sod all for me
    ha ha that had me in stiches deb! sods law it would happen eh lol?

best of luck for wednesday! will be thinking of you! make sure you text me when little ones here - name, weight at the whole shabang. ooo i'm so excited now! i'll be booking a train ticket to portsmouth as soon as possible to see the new baba!!!!

of course ill be texting ya!! i have a long list all ready, phone is topped up loads and always now on charge!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xmas Pudding View Post
    of course ill be texting ya!! i have a long list all ready, phone is topped up loads and always now on charge!!
    how exciting!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information