Thread: Hollyoaks Spoilers 30 June - 4 July

Hollyoaks Spoilers 30 June - 4 July

Monday, June 30

As Max lays dead in O.B.'s arms, Steph and Tom struggle to come to terms with what has just happened. O.B. is asked by Steph to perform the unenviable task of returning to the wedding reception at The Dog to tell the partygoers the bad news.

Upon hearing of Max's death and seemingly incapable of consoling Niall, John Paul goes to see Myra in an attempt to reconcile with his mother. However when John Paul is forced to choose, will he pick a life with his new love over his own mother?

Tuesday, July 01

Tina, having overheard Tony's conversation with Mandy, runs off only to be mugged by a desperate Fletch, but is saved by Niall. After telling Niall about her thoughts of giving away her baby something snaps in him and he appears behind her later that day and launches her down the city steps.

Tony is struggling to come to terms with Max's death leaving Jacqui unsure how to act around him. Meanwhile Steph, totally distraught and clearly in shock, refuses to take off her wedding dress or leave the flat.

When Kris and Elliot meet new art student Leila and decide she can move in, they begin to realise that she might not be the domestic goddess she had professed to be.

Wednesday, July 02

Panic sets in as the family discover Tina's attack and she's rushed to hospital. Jacqui and Tony can't hide their joy as they watch over the newborn baby but Dominic is left desolate as he prays for his wife to wake up.

An excited Kieron and John Paul pack their bags to leave Hollyoaks but they're stopped in their tracks when they hear the news about Tina.

Justin is looking forward to his new job as a repossession bailiff, especially when the company ring to tell him they're bringing in a junior for him to look after.

A paranoid Fletch doesn't know what to do when Niall accuses him of pushing Tina down the city steps. Frightened of what might happen to him, Fletch escapes the village.

Thursday, July 03

Tina remains in a coma following the premature delivery of her baby. When she wakes and all seems well, Tina and Dom feel like the whole ordeal is finally over, until the doctor informs them that they had to perform an emergency hysterectomy on Tina.

Nige, seemingly hard up for once, spots Justin in the village being distracted by a phone conversation to Ste. Nige uses this opportunity to steal his laptop, later he spots Sasha outside the Dog and approaches her with some heroin.

And Leila, having moved into Halls, is proving an unwelcome guest.

Friday, July 04

Tina and Dom struggle to take in the news that she can't have any more children. As Jacqui and Tony discuss the situation and decide they're doing the right thing, Tina cradles her baby for the first time, but will she give him up?

It's Ravi's first night in charge of The Loft.

Justin tells Nancy that Charlie should be with Frankie. Nancy's left frustrated when Justin refuses to help her win custody of Charlie.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

kiki29 (20-06-2008), pinkles14 (21-06-2008), sam23 (01-07-2008), tammyy2j (20-06-2008), willow (21-06-2008)

OMG cant believe Max is dead (though i knew it was happening after reading spoilers)

Poor Tom, Steph and OB

So no baby again for Jacqui

I cant beleive that Jacqui will do this to her sister. She blackmails her saying if Tina doesnt give her the baby then she will tell Dom about Russ being the father. After all Tina has been through and Jacqui knows that Tina cant have any more kids. I know Jacqui cant have kids but that is horrible cos the baby i in fact Tinas after all.

But i guess it wont all stop there. No doubt it will somehow come out that Russ is the father and Tina will get the baby back.

Quote Originally Posted by miccisy View Post
    I cant beleive that Jacqui will do this to her sister. She blackmails her saying if Tina doesnt give her the baby then she will tell Dom about Russ being the father. After all Tina has been through and Jacqui knows that Tina cant have any more kids. I know Jacqui cant have kids but that is horrible cos the baby i in fact Tinas after all.

But i guess it wont all stop there. No doubt it will somehow come out that Russ is the father and Tina will get the baby back.

shes desperate i guess, but i agree it isnt a nice thing to do! truth always comes out eventually!

sad sad week, cant belive max is being killed off

Thread Information