Thread: Mauritius

Mauritius

I am going to Mauritius next April to attend a wedding. Has anybody had any experience with booking an All Inclusive holiday there and who would they recommend to book with? I spent all day yesterday on the internet but ended up more confused than ever as some companies don't take bookings that far ahead yet, however, some hotels were already fully booked so I need to get a move on. Any help would be appreciated.

Lucky you. Where is Mauritius?

Talk to the wedding party and see where they are booked into and with who.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Mauritius is in the Indian Ocean, the wedding is the OH's stepdaughter's and she has asked that nobody from the wedding party book into the same hotel as her and her groom. Don't know when they are off, they will have a week on their own after the wedding, that is all I know. Some internet sites have a map with the locations of all the hotels and the nearest one to where the wedding and reception is being held is around 20 miles away Don't know whether there is going to be sufficient taxis around or nothing, that is why I posted the thread to see whether others have been and how they got there. OH has had a bad experience with Air France and a lot of the holidays we looked at were with AF. Believe me, this is a wedding I am not looking forward to at the mo.

Thread Information