Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Week 27 EastEnders Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    i think it is may, ive not heard that dawn was leaving???? i like dawn so i hope its not her who leaves

May deserves to go, although ahve to say such a shame it isnt keith
    Nobody deserves to die.
    not in real life no but in soapland she does! wouldnt want dawn to die, poor summer would be left without her mummy and even im not that heartless
    Dawn's a selfish cow whereas May has mental issues. I wonder why so few ppeople temper justice with mercy these days.

i think it is may, ive not heard that dawn was leaving???? i like dawn so i hope its not her who leaves

May deserves to go, although ahve to say such a shame it isnt keith
    Nobody deserves to die.
    not in real life no but in soapland she does! wouldnt want dawn to die, poor summer would be left without her mummy and even im not that heartless
    Dawn's a selfish cow whereas May has mental issues. I wonder why so few ppeople temper justice with mercy these days.
    i dont see dawn as selfish just as someone who like to have fun, like to live life to the full! she could have easily given up her daughter to mad old may so she could get on enjoying her life but she didnt!

we can all disagree on who we like and dont like in eastenders! i dont like may but then in the real world i wouldnt like someone who did what she did anyway. i wouldnt stick up for anyone who did what she did mental issues or not!

sorry

I don't mind the disagreement. Everybody doesn't like everyone in a soap. I just think it's a shame most people hate May. I dislike what she does but I still have compassion for her.

I seriously do not think Dawn was in the explosion,, she and jase and the baby and Jay probably went off for a while ,, and MAY was the one who got barbqued
    Dawn was deffo there. Dunno whether in the house or not. But in Inside Soap this week it has pics of everyone out in the square watching the house burn, and Jase and Darren are both there. x
    I wonder why so few ppeople temper justice with mercy these days.
    I don't mind the disagreement. Everybody doesn't like everyone in a soap. I just think it's a shame most people hate May. I dislike what she does but I still have compassion for her.
    So don't be mean to Debs then Don't mess with a pregnant woman haha.

Seemed like you were kinda saying that Debs was in the wrong . Make love, not war 8-).

And I'm like you, I quite like May.. don't have compassion for her though, just think she's really good.
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 12-06-2008 at 22:08. Reason: Wrong person :D:D xxxxxxxxxxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyLea For This Useful Post:

Debs (12-06-2008)

Lawks, now what with Heather and Shirley?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    I seriously do not think Dawn was in the explosion,, she and jase and the baby and Jay probably went off for a while ,, and MAY was the one who got barbqued
    Dawn was deffo there. Dunno whether in the house or not. But in Inside Soap this week it has pics of everyone out in the square watching the house burn, and Jase and Darren are both there. x
    I wonder why so few ppeople temper justice with mercy these days.
    So don't be mean to Debs then Don't mess with a pregnant woman haha.

Seemed like you were kinda saying that Debs was in the wrong . Make love, not war 8-).

And I'm like you, I quite like Dawn.. don't have compassion for her though, just think she's really good.

bless you lea you do make me laugh!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Debs For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (12-06-2008)

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think its more a case of if someone has to go, then it would be preferable in storyline sense for it to be May, to bring closure to the storyline, instead of giving the writers the option to keep on bringing it back - not down to everyone hating her/disliking her or whatever else. And it would be far preferable than for a child to lose their mum in these circumstances also.

I've not heard anything about Dawn leaving - only Mickey and Keith (have I missed Darren, thought he was staying, could be wrong though lol) - which would then only leave it that May would be the one to perish. Is it preferable for someone to perish because they are selfish, or for one to perish because they have mental health problems - preferable in real life is neither, but in terms of storylines etc - I think May would be the one to be brought out in the body bag.

When is Mickey leaving? It could perhaps be him they kill off and May gets institutionalised, hopefully for ever, but I agree, to conclude this storyline, which it should very soon, it would be best if it was May that dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    When is Mickey leaving? It could perhaps be him they kill off and May gets institutionalised, hopefully for ever, but I agree, to conclude this storyline, which it should very soon, it would be best if it was May that dies.
    well both keith and mickey are in the spoilers so it cant be either of them that dies
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    well both keith and mickey are in the spoilers so it cant be either of them that dies
    And it says in one of the tv mags mickey gets out with summer, so that leaves dawn and may right ?

Thread Information