Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hollyoaks gets new set!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    don't think there was much more they could do with Max, apart from get him to settle down.

at least we get a bit of drama here and a memorable exit.
    I know but I remember the fun loving rascal Max in the old days when Him and OB had just left school and were forever getting into trouble. Since his Dad and Step-mum died and he was left to bring up Tom him and OB have had nothing but heartache ever since. Come on HO let him be happy Let him win the Euromillions and travel the world with Tom and OB.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    don't think there was much more they could do with Max, apart from get him to settle down.

at least we get a bit of drama here and a memorable exit.
    I know but I remember the fun loving rascal Max in the old days when Him and OB had just left school and were forever getting into trouble. Since his Dad and Step-mum died and he was left to bring up Tom him and OB have had nothing but heartache ever since. Come on HO let him be happy Let him win the Euromillions and travel the world with Tom and OB.
    I think it would be good for max to get a happy ending. But saying that happy endings dont always get the good ratings.

He is one of the longest running hollyoaks characters and killing him off will get viewers watching. Thats what hollyoaks producers will be thinking of.

Thread Information