Page 3 of 206 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: DS Hunter and DS Nixon

he was definatly telling her that she meant more to him than all the other women he'd been with! and that she had such an impact on him that he wanted to change for her! and that things she did affected him even though he normally pretends that noting botherd him!"

phil is so sweet. last night was really cool. he ws definatley trying to tell her something. i hope they r 'together' tonight after her bitch fight!!!

exactly! like i said before they're both so guarded that they really refuse to confront their feelings and last night thats Phill was actually opening up so Sam should have seen that and told him what she felt but she just walked away. i was like 'if you dont kiss him i will!'hehe

i dont think that sam will tell him how she feels untill something drastic happens shes to scared of getting hurt! I think she walked away bcos she didnt want to get in to the situation where shed have to admit anything she was absorbing what he was saying but making it into a bit of humour so that she didnt have to reveal anything about herself! although you could totally tell that she was bothered when she said i hope it works out the way you want it to!

Sam can be a right cow when she wants to be so hopefully tonight will be exciting!

tonights eppie was good but when it said her and jo had a fight i kinda thought it was more than it wasthey only said a couple of words

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i thought it would be more screaming at each other rather than schemeing behind each others back

so did i

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

its a long term feud though so maybe their building it up slowly!

Phil n sam didnt even have a conversation last night i was hopeingfro a bit more flirting!!!

i was hoping for some flirting too - they seem to forget about them every so often
    i thought sam and jo were supposed to have a slanging match - it was hardly that

Thread Information