Page 2 of 206 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: DS Hunter and DS Nixon

shes not reali going to no about him and sam though is she unless shes a stalker which il doubt they do that storyline having just had the ramani n magret if shes a sex addict tho it could be any 1s maybe he was the only persons hu name she knew

i think they would make a good couple i new that when hugh had abby and phil was helping sam to get her back the friction between them. i hope thay do make a good couple

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

well phil gets someone pregnant as that is why his mum comes in it so kate's baby might be his

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

awwwwwwwwww bless sam n ohil tonight when he tolod her that he went to the sex clinic for her

i no its so sweet its abvious they belong together and i think sam is starting to come round to the idea

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I wonder if they will make a perfect couple in the end

$sTaCeY$

no because phil proposes to kate

yea but doesnt mean she says yes! Infact i think i heard that she doesnt say yes! i think that sam and phill will talk about the fact that he proposes to her and hel end up blurting out that he doesnt love kate he loves her!

yeh - he so does love sam n yesterday i was like 'aaahhh' cos you could tell they both really like eachother but whats so annoying is theyre two charcters who lik to hide their feelings!

exactly phil was praticaly saying yesterday that he loved her yesterday and sam knew it so she shouldve just said that she loved him to

Thread Information