Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Period Cycle

Period Cycle

Okay I didnt really want to create another thread for this but that I should as It doesnt fit in to the period pains thread.
    Right so here is the thing, I dont want to be too decriptive but the way Im about to describe it, is the only way I can so it makes sense.
    My period usually lasts 5 days, Im clearly heavy for the first 2-3 days and then nothing, on the 3rd day its like my period has finished, but on the 4-5th day im back on, its not as heavy this time.
    This werid pattern of a day inbetween of nothing has been going on a while now and I was wondering, id this normal?

I think this must be normal... because on the first day I'm light. Second and third I'm heavy. Seems to have stopped on the forth day - perhaps a bit of spotting - then on the fifth day (I last roughly 5 days like you), on the fifth day it's more than spotting, but not too heavy..

Yeah I tend to be really heavy and then on the day of nothing, I mean there is nothing at all, and then im back to regular again

Woah I never have one of those days! Well, I don't know..

I'm sort of... heavy-ish 1st day. 2nd and 3rd is heavy. 4th it goes light and yeah sometimes nothing... but it gets heavy again in the day. and then 5th day it goes light or just nothing at all

I think it's normal Abbie. I'm the same, first couple of days heavy, light for a day then medium/light for a few more days.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I think most of us ladies vary a little, I have had the big op and don't have this problem at all now but I used to be like you for about 10 years, but had the coil fitted for a few years and then I was only on for two days, not too heavy either. Don't know why it reduced itself but I certainly did not complain.

My period last for 5 days. I'm heavy the first 3 days then the 4th and 5th day they become lighter. I don't think you have anything to worry about Abbie every woman's period is varied your body will still be adapting to the cycle.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thanks everyone It wasnt the fact that my period jumps form heavy to light, its the fact that I jump but have a day inbetween where there is nothing whatso ever as if Im not on my period anymore

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I have a days "break" Abbie if its any consolation - think to myself after 3/4 days, wahooo gone again and oops there she blows!!!

Tis all normal - its just a pain in the rear end

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
    I have a days "break" Abbie if its any consolation - think to myself after 3/4 days, wahooo gone again and oops there she blows!!!

Tis all normal - its just a pain in the rear end
    Should that not be the front end?

Thread Information