Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stressed Out!!

Thanks hun . Didn't say that to get sympathy or anything btw if anyone was wondering . Just stating how annoyed I am. Even if I maybe do need a makeover, why say it behind my back? Biatches!!!! Sorry! Why would I want to dress up for college anyway? I had a good mind to go shopping tomorrow, buying loads of really nice clothes, some make-up and going to college on Monday in them.. make them feel bad for it.. but then I thought MEH why?

Thanks Debsy though. Make me feel all warm and fuzzy .

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Thanks hun . Didn't say that to get sympathy or anything btw if anyone was wondering . Just stating how annoyed I am. Even if I maybe do need a makeover, why say it behind my back? Biatches!!!! Sorry! Why would I want to dress up for college anyway? I had a good mind to go shopping tomorrow, buying loads of really nice clothes, some make-up and going to college on Monday in them.. make them feel bad for it.. but then I thought MEH why?

Thanks Debsy though. Make me feel all warm and fuzzy .
    oooo errrr im not sure if thats a good thing

dont change just for them, they dont knwo what they are talking about! I dont do make up either, i cant be bothered with all that faff in the morning!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Debs For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (12-06-2008)

There's a lass that goes to my sixth form. Everyday she turns up in ugg boots (even when it's boiling) with her white jeans tucked in. Her hair is bleach blonde, she wears the wrong shade of foundation so she looks like she's been permatanned and the thickest eyeliner and mascara humanly possible. She looks like a propper slapper.

If that's what wearing makeup and fashionable clothes does to you, I don't want any of it.

It's their problem if they're so shallow to think that you NEED a makeover.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Lea you don't need to hide behind a face caked with make-up to make you look beautiful you are naturally beautiful and those so-call mates are jelous of you. Take what they say with a pinch of salt don't let them upset you.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Looking natural is always the best. There is no point in masking the real you with make up. I wouldn't listen to your mates Lea. Be proud of your natural look and the real you!

Some people get very influenced by the media though where we get told we (usually the ladies) must be slim and attractive to be successful in life and then we get shown all the bits and pieces that can help us be this successful person, ie slimming aids, mascara and lippy adverts etc. You never see a man in an advert for slimming aides, do you? If you feel confident to show your natural beauty, which we all have, then don't feel pressured to change that but wearing make up or a certain fashion does not make you look a slapper imo.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Lea - totally agree with what everyone has said already. You don't need a makeover - you are naturally gorgeous and maybe your mates need to give themselves a make over very soon - personality ones!!

x x x

Thread Information