Thread: Stressed Out!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stressed Out!!

Didn't know where to put this so I put it here lol..

I am really stressed out at the moment! College is just getting on top of me a bit. I'm usually really laid back with work and stuff (all my teachers/lecturers have said - kind of in a bad way they say it), but these past few months I've been so stressed, I don't really know why. Only I don't show/say it. I've got LOADS of assignments to do in THREE weeks, and I really think I'm going to fail! I know I shouldn't have left it all til the last minute, but that's just me I always do. I've gotten to the point where I actually can't be bothered to do work. I start, then after like half an hour, or if I get stuck, I just leave it!

Because I'm stressed I get really moody with my mates sometimes, the slightest thing will set me off, then they get really annoyed, and that makes me even more annoyed and stressed. I've even fallen out with a few mates a few times! I been smoking more, drinking more, as said, getting more angry! Not always with the anger, but a lot more than I used to, I do still have a laugh with my mates and stuff. But I don't know what to do < That's what I feel like doing sometimes lol! But I can't. It's there, but won't come out lol!

I'm also getting really stressed because of money! I get money, then it's gone within like 2 days!!!!

What should I do?? I just want this academic year to end . But I don't want to fail either!!!

Sorry for the huge rant .
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 09-06-2008 at 21:45.

Thread Information