Thread: Sony Ericcson

Sony Ericcson

Okies. So I have a dilema. Not a life threatening one, but a dilema all the same!
    I'm going on contract this weekend but I'm stuck as to which phone to get!

The choices are all on this page. http://shop.o2.co.uk/Great_Deals_Pay_Monthly

But I'm 100% on getting a Sony Erricson. The problem is which one? I really like the K800i and my uncle had one before he got the viewty and he said he would reccommend that one. But also on there is the newer version the K850i, which a friend of mine has also reccommended. So I was just wondering do any of you guys have any advice on this one? Like experience with either phone or w.e?

Also, the K850i from the o2 website which I'm going with is only a refurbished one I think so that kinda makes me lean more towards the K800i.

Thanks in advance ;]
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

Well the 850i is a better phone with regards to camera and standby time. The 800 has a larger internal memory and is only tri band, 850i is quad. They're the only major differences.

If you're after the latest model go for the 850i. I don't know anybody with it but I do know a lot of people who have the 800 and they love it (and haven't upgraded).
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thanks. I think i'm going to go for that one, I don't really like the idea of having a used phone tbh.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. I wouldn't go for a reconditioned phone (or any other electrical item), there's no guarantee that it will be in perfect working order and stay that way for it's working life.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I wouldn't advise a re-conditioned phoned the one I had broke...and then the replacement broke...and the replacement for the replacement broke
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information