Thread: Freederm

Freederm

I read an article in todayls daily mail about freederm. Has anybody used it before for acne. if so what were the results?

No i haven't but when i was in my teens i used Quinoderm acne cream (over the counter stuff but I was prescribed it) and that was good.

Quinoderm. I use that, if you use it too much tho. It makes your skin REALLY dry and flakey!!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

im using adapelene for my spots and it is brillaint! myspots have nearly gone now! ask ur doctors for it! its got something in it thats good for spots and its also anti-ageing!

I use Oxy Cream and if I concentrate on a certain area it really helps. If I use too much it makes my face red and itchy.

I use whitch sticks! The are really good. Tho I cant find mine at the moment

I've heard Freedom works really well. Anything to get these countless spots away from me

Lol Anna! You cannot even notice yours!

Freederm i have it and its fab - its does work, your supposed to use it twice a day but it cgoes a it dry so i only used it at night, and it cleared up my spots!I mean you have to keep using it they don't go overnight but its fab and i would recommend it!

Why do all these lotions and potions dry out the skin so badly? I have to over moisturise to compensate and it probably results in more spots. Its a catch 22 situation.

I have had bad skin for 13 + years and lately microgynon has been clearing them up really well. After years of antibiotics it turns out that it was probably a hormonal imbalance. Why did the docs not consider this? I have avoided the pill like the plague since a bad reaction years ago and was advised not to use it ever again. I guess it pays to take a risk.

Anyway I think I will invest in Freederm. It seems to get good reviews.

Thanks for your help guys.

Rachel

Thread Information