Thread: Hollyoaks Spoilers 23-27 June

Hollyoaks Spoilers 23-27 June

Monday, June 23

Desperate for drugs, Sasha and Fletch knock Cindy to the ground and snatch her purse.

Lauren tells Newt that she knows the truth about the bombs and the money taken from The Dog.

And John Paul catches Myra searching his room after Michaela "accidentally" lets slip to her that he may be secretly seeing someone.

Tuesday, June 24

Desperate for a fix while looking after Leah, Sasha can't resist Nige's offer. Ste and Amy arrive home to find Leah alone near a needle, and Sasha and a half-dressed Nige appearing from the bedroom.

With only 48 hours until the big day everything starts to go wrong for Steph, and when she accidentally rips her wedding dress she announces there's no way the wedding can go ahead on Thursday.

John Paul feels like Kieron's job is getting in the way of their relationship.

And Danny is upset that Hannah has dumped him for sleeping with Mercedes.

Wednesday, June 25

O.B. returns to Hollyoaks for Max's stag party but finds Max wallowing in self pity as the wedding has been put on hold again. O.B. tells Max that he and Summer plan to move to New York, and he wants Max and Tom to come with them. After a dressing-down from Mandy, Steph declares she's desperate to marry Max, whether she can have the wedding of her dreams or not, but has O.B. already convinced him that there's more to life than Hollyoaks?

Justin's new job as a debt collector gets off to a bad start. His first "customer" - Myra McQueen - dispenses with him with the skill of a seasoned professional and he's left looking very foolish.

Myra entrusts Kieron with an old newspaper clipping to help find her long-lost son, but Niall stumbles across the article in Kieron's room.

And Amy is furious with Sasha for putting Leah in danger.

Thursday, June 26

It's Max and Steph's wedding day. Myra discovers that John Paul has been sleeping with Kieron.

Max and O.B. wake up in a hung-over heap and it slowly dawns on them that it's Max's wedding day. Max rushes to hospital with chest pains. Will he make it to the church?

At the church, Myra seethes at Kieron's hypocrisy: how can he stand before God when he has been sleeping with John Paul? Will she keep Kieron's secret or vilify him in front of the entire congregation?

Jacqui is enraged when Mandy returns to Il Gnosh.

And Tina gets the wrong end of the stick when Mandy gives Dom a friendly hug.

Friday, June 27

Myra runs from the church having found out that Kieron is sleeping with John Paul. Deeply upset, she can't bear to be around her son. Rocked by the sudden public outing, Kieron tells John Paul that his whole life is the church and that he's lost everything, which John Paul takes as a rejection. But Kieron announces that he'll leave the church so that they can be together.

Niall can't believe that they are a happy couple again; everyone around him is in love whereas his love for Steph is unrequited. But will Steph finally get her dream wedding day or will fate deal her yet another cruel blow?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

lizann (06-06-2008), tammyy2j (18-06-2008)

I hope Max don't die

Max and Steph deserve some happiness. Its a shame Matt is leaving they could have been a great couple in the show.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

apparently max dies but its not his heart

Poor Tom, he loses yet another person in his life, this time its Max, yup max is killed off in spectacular style as he requested from the writers?

Apparently evil Niall runs Max Over outside the church in a hit and run! he dies outside with best friend OB!

I don't know if I will be able to watch HO next week it's going to be so heartbreaking.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

It should be the happiest day of Max's life as he prepares to tie the knot with his fiancée Steph Dean. His wedding day begins with an emergency trip to the hospital, owing to chest pains caused by his heart condition.

After being given the all-clear, he and Steph tie the knot, Father Kieron declaring them husband and wife.

Tragedy soon strikes, however, when Max sees his little brother Tom in the path of a speeding car being driven by Niall. As he pushes Tom out of the road, Max is struck by the motor and thrown to the ground. Steph, O.B. and Tom gather around Max's motionless body.

Thread Information