Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: X Factor - Sharon Osbourne Quits

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    X Factor winner Steve Brookstein has claimed that Sharon Osbourne is "past her sell-by date".

He said he is pleased Osbourne is no longer a judge on the reality show because he found her "nasty" and "abusive".

Osbourne described Brookstein as "a fake" and "full of crap" during the X Factor final in 2004, but he still went on to win the show.

"She's past her sell-by date," the singer told the Daily Record. "I think people have forgotten how nasty she was to me and how she has been proven wrong.

"What's the worst I've done? Worked in Butlins? Is that as bad a person as I am?"

He added: "I don't wish her any bad things, whatever she does is up to her. She is the most abusive woman I've ever met, but I put it down to her having issues. She's had a hard life.

"I've never had much respect for her, but I don't wish her any ill, she's a human being - just."
    Coming from the guy who got dropped by a record label cos his music was rubbish.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    NEW judge Cheryl Cole broke down and wept during the X Factor auditions, TV Biz can reveal.

The Girls Aloud beauty, who has replaced Sharon Osbourne on the ITV1 hit, was moved to tears by the hard luck stories of pop wannabes.

After months of turmoil in her private life, Cheryl has been extremely emotional during filming. A show source admitted: “Cheryl has found it hard-going. She thought the auditions were going to be a laugh. But when wannabes come on with their life stories it can get quite harrowing.

“Cheryl has sat there crying quite a lot. It really reminds her of her own background and start in music.

“She came from a humble home in Newcastle and had to battle to get through Popstars: The Rivals.” Cheryl won herself a place in Girls Aloud on the telly talent show in 2002 and the group soon had a Christmas No1 hit with Sound Of The Underground.

Stunning Cheryl, 24, has had a rough year after The Sun revealed how her husband Chelsea footie star Ashley Cole cheated on her with a hairdresser.

Now Ashley is desperately trying to woo his wife back. But their split had taken its toll on Cheryl as her weight plummeted during their separation. However, apart from the occasional bouts of tears, Cheryl is looking better than ever during filming with fellow judges Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Dannii Minogue.

The judges will once again go down to three when the auditions go to Birmingham next week.

Dannii, 36, is jetting back to her home in Australia for a while to film scenes for Australia’s Got Talent.
    Not another series of sob stories It's about talent, not where you came from or the dead end job you're in.
    Thanks CrazyLea

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Perdita (18-06-2008)

X Factor is a dream without Sharon

DANNII Minogue has blasted former X Factor judge Sharon Osbourne – branding the show “a dream” without her.

The sexy star fought a bitter battle with the 55-year-old in last year’s series.

But Sharon quit in a pay row and has been replaced with Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole.

Auditions began this month and Dannii, 36, said she was loving filming with Cheryl, Louis Walsh, 55, and Simon Cowell, 48.

She revealed: “It’s just a dream. It’s a very different set.

“No more eyes down during commercial breaks trying not to look tense. It wasn’t the sort of environment I wanted to be in.”

Dannii, sister of singer Kylie, has also fought with Cheryl, 24, in the past.

She branded Girls Aloud chavs – and the band hit back by accusing her of having too much plastic surgery.

But the Aussie, who flew back from judging Australia’s Got Talent yesterday, said they have put their differences behind them.

She said: “We started off on a good foot. I went to her dressing room and said: ‘Welcome to the set, let’s have some fun.’

“I can’t say I don’t enjoy the current situation a lot more.”

But a pal of Dannii’s said there has been “frostiness” between the pair on the ITV1 show, hosted by Dermot O’Leary, 35. Holly Willoughby, 27, presents spin-off Xtra Factor.

The source added: “They are not the best of pals and probably never will be. But anything is better than Sharon. Dannii is now the show’s senior woman and feels like she won the war.”

I want Sharon to come back

Does Danni get on with anyone?

Cheryl: I will outdo Sharon

WAG Cheryl Cole says she has got what it takes to do what Sharon Osbourne never did on the X Factor — win it.

The Girls Aloud beauty, 24, has taken over from the 55- year-old rock matriarch and is currently filming auditions up and down the country with her fellow judges Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh.

Speaking for the first time since landing her dream job, Cheryl told TV Biz she is most likely to win the show — because she has experienced both sides of reality TV.

Cheryl won her place in chartbusting pop group Girls Aloud on 2002 TV show Pop Stars: The Rivals and insists she knows how to get the best out of a talent show format.

She said: “Out of all the panel, I am the one who can relate to what those people are going through.”

Girls Aloud are the biggest chart success ever spawned by a telly talent show. She added: “I stood there and did all that so I have a good chance of winning.”

Last year newcomer Dannii Minogue won the show with her protegé Leon Jackson.

Dannii will join the show late this year as she is Down Under filming Australia’s Got Talent, so Cheryl has chance to get her eye in early and earmark contestants she wants.

A source said: “Cheryl is taking a real interest in some of the younger contestants.”

Cheryl arrived for filming in Birmingham looking very thin. The star has just returned from a make-or-break holiday with love rat hubby Ashley Cole.

An onlooker said: “She was thin and frail.”

From The Sun

If all her acts get voted off first, perhaps we shall be spared her judgement on future X Factors. I don't believe she has the knowledge and experience that Sharon has

I'd like to see Sharon back she will be missed.

Cheryl Cole should be grateful to Louis Walsh he gave her big break and managed Girls Aloud very successful.

I dont think Danni or Cheryl are good choices as judges where is Leon since he won

At least Leona Lewis and Shayne Ward are still popular

Strictly variety for Sharon in US

SHARON Osbourne has turned down a big money offer from Strictly Come Dancing — to hot-foot it to the States.

The feisty former X Factor judge, 55, is off across the pond after landing her own variety show.

She had been in talks with Strictly bosses to compete on the BBC1 show, as we revealed.

Her spokesman Gary Farrow told TV Biz: “Sharon was honoured to be offered Strictly Come Dancing, it’s her favourite show.

“But the timings didn’t work out, she could not commit herself to such a long run.”

He added: “She would love to do the show in the future.”

We told how Sharon quit ITV1’s X Factor over a massive cash row.

She demanded a £500,000 pay hike to £2million for the new series of the telly talent show — but ended up leaving.

She has since been replaced by Girls Aloud beauty Cheryl Cole, 24.

Sharon — who has recently been filming America’s Got Talent in the US — now plans a holiday with rocker hubby Ozzy, 59, before launching her new show.

We have to say Sharon, you would have been brilliant on Strictly . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I'd like to see Sharon

I dont think Danni or Cheryl are good choices as judges where is Leon since he won

At least Leona Lewis and Shayne Ward are still popular
    I agree i'd like to see Sharon back

What has happened to Leon Jackson??????????

He's got his old job back in the sports shop.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information