Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 2008 - General Discussion

i feel quite sorry for Steph having to do this task and pretending to be Mario's girlfriend; like she said last night he's more than twice her age! and she was quite uncomfortable about the idea of sleeping in a double bed with a bloke she's just met, which i think is understandable, especially when you have to do it on national TV!

Does anyone know if last nights will be repeated at all?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Does anyone know if last nights will be repeated at all?
    E4 - 6:55pm tonight

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (07-06-2008), StarsOfCCTV (07-06-2008)

Cheers bry! gotta keep up ha
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Enjoyed last night's show, think there's some good times ahead this year, have a much better feeling about it than BB9.

Kat was so funny when she got lost and couldn't find the other bedroom! Just been seeing her on live feed, was funny becuase Lisa was being very energetic and running around the garden, and then Kat was just walking slowly, marching around - bless her, so funny.

The twist is brilliant, and with Mario proposing to Steph, and the wedding, it's all gonna be exciting stuff. The looks Lisa has been giving Steph - brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    i feel quite sorry for Steph having to do this task and pretending to be Mario's girlfriend; like she said last night he's more than twice her age! and she was quite uncomfortable about the idea of sleeping in a double bed with a bloke she's just met, which i think is understandable, especially when you have to do it on national TV!
    I know, I feel sorry for her too, and I think she seems like one of those nice people as well, not one of these pretty stuck up people, she pretty but seems nice

Big Brother's wedding task will take a further twist tomorrow night when Mario and Lisa are asked if they want to marry for real, according to a report.

Show chiefs have told the couple that they must pretend they are not together if they want to win immunity from the first eviction. Instead, Mario is pretending that his girlfriend is fellow housemate Stephanie, who he proposed to as part of the challenge yesterday.

Once the truth is revealed tomorrow, Mario and Lisa will be given the opportunity to tie the knot in front of their fellow housemates, according to the Daily Star. The Big Brother house has been licensed for marriages and the minister recruited for tomorrow's fake wedding is able to conduct ceremonies for real.

"Having put Mario and Lisa through an emotional wringer, we're keen to reward them with a happy ending," an insider told the newspaper. "An on-air marriage would be a real coup for the show. We've got our fingers crossed we can pull this off."

I think this task is putting BB to a great start and I think its nice if they do marry

lol, this is maddness! will BB give them a honeymoon suite too?!

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    lol, this is maddness! will BB give them a honeymoon suite too?!
    Well they have done for wedding tasks before, so they must do with a real thing. DO you think they will though?

Thread Information